Disabling Vita auto renewal of PS+

#1 Posted by NegativeCero (2995 posts) -

Kind of a dumb question, but does anyone who has a Vita know where to disable auto-renewal of Playstation Plus? I'm looking in the settings and can't find where exactly it is. Looking online seems to mention the PS3's method. Any help would be appreciated because I know if I don't turn it off now I will forget about it get charged later.

#2 Posted by BlackLagoon (1406 posts) -

You do it in the PSN Store. Select Services List from the (...) menu button in the lower right corner, then find Plus in that list and go into your active subscription. Should be a big "Cancel Automatic Renewal" button there.

You can also do it on the Sony Entertainment Network website, by finding and clicking on your Plus Subscription in the downloads section.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.