Dokuro

#1 Edited by Amakakeruhiruyunohirameki (63 posts) -

After a little thinking and gathered opinions here, I choose this game and its really cheap.

Well Dokuro is a peon who will help the princess to escape in the Dark Lord Castle,

Dark Lord is a Dokuro former boss who kidnapped the Princess.

Check this out my second boss fight and I put main music on it because my mother is scolding me while recording this video lol

#2 Posted by wchigo (568 posts) -

I'll check out your video a little later on.

I read the review on IGN a little earlier and it seemed like a pretty cool game. It was totally not on my radar (I hadn't even heard of the game until I stumbled upon the review) but it looks pretty cool.

#3 Posted by Amakakeruhiruyunohirameki (63 posts) -

@wchigo said:

I'll check out your video a little later on.

I read the review on IGN a little earlier and it seemed like a pretty cool game. It was totally not on my radar (I hadn't even heard of the game until I stumbled upon the review) but it looks pretty cool.

Yeah its cool and puzzle games are worth playing since it will spend more hours just to beat some stages unlike other games so easy if you are getting used into it. What I like into this game is the transformation, almighty chalk and unique puzzles and also they maximize the controls on Vita since you can also use the rear touch pad to return into skeleton form. I didn't know it before since I haven't read the manual. ^_^

#4 Posted by aikadelacruz (10 posts) -

i really love the concept of this game..actually a month ago 1 bought my psvita..i mean it was given to me as my early christmas gift (so early) and as of today installed games are Dokuro, CoD (my brother plays this) and Ragnarok OD

#5 Edited by Amakakeruhiruyunohirameki (63 posts) -

Ragnarok Odyssey is one of great game for Vita this 2012 but COD hmm I read a lot of negative review and low score in Metacritic that's stop me from buying this game. For Dokuro I already finish it and I think this will might made your day lol

#6 Posted by Amakakeruhiruyunohirameki (63 posts) -

Wow that was a cool! Dokuro was in Super Mario World but who is brother lol

#7 Posted by aikadelacruz (10 posts) -

maybe the prince? lol..video is awesome!

#8 Posted by Amakakeruhiruyunohirameki (63 posts) -

@aikadelacruz: Oh I notice that the prince was not on the video which I posted here lol

#9 Posted by aikadelacruz (10 posts) -

prolly dokuro suits on mario world..adding prince is like awkward

#10 Posted by Amakakeruhiruyunohirameki (63 posts) -

I wonder how Dokuro turns into a Prince, Is he a prince before?

Or is it just the effect of the blue bottle?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.