Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation Vita

Platform »

PlayStation Vita is Sony's second handheld gaming device.

Free 4GB card sat Target

Shakezula84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Shakezula84

If your on a budget you get a free 4GB memory card with WiFi vita this week. More money for the buy 2 get 3rd free deal.

Krakn3Dfx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Krakn3Dfx

Good stuff.

I have a 4GB card currently that came with my FEB Vita, and it's fine because most games I buy are going to be physical copies, but I could see 4GB filling up pretty quick for someone who is planning to get most of their games digitally.

deinos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By deinos

That's awesome. Thanks for the heads up!

Avatar image for deactivated-64b7ee273746a
    deactivated-64b7ee273746a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Amazon finally matched this yesterday.

hughesman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By hughesman

i already ordered my vita and a 32 gig from amazon but when i saw they had this deal i sent an email about it and they knocked 20 bucks off my vita order. Not much but hey 20 bucks is better than nothing right?

yakov456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By yakov456

Well that 20 would buy you the 4GB card so it seems fair.

sixpin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#7  Edited By sixpin

Has anybody had any luck with the B2G1 sale at Target? All of the Targets in my city have only a handful of games on sale (I don't want Little Deviants!).

Marino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 102

#8  Edited By Marino  Staff

@sixpin said:

Has anybody had any luck with the B2G1 sale at Target? All of the Targets in my city have only a handful of games on sale (I don't want Little Deviants!).

When I went on Sunday with the ad in my hand, they would not help me. They just kept telling me to come back Wednesday. So, I went across the street and Best Buy matched it.

You can either get the deal on Target.com, try what I did (no guarantee your local store will match it), or just get the deal on Amazon (best option).

sixpin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By sixpin

@Marino said:

@sixpin said:

When I went on Sunday with the ad in my hand, they would not help me. They just kept telling me to come back Wednesday. So, I went across the street and Best Buy matched it.

You can either get the deal on Target.com, try what I did (no guarantee your local store will match it), or just get the deal on Amazon (best option).

Yeah, I tried Best Buy after work tonight, but they refused to match, same for Wal-Mart. Target and Amazon don't have a combination of three I want, so I eneded up going to Toys R Us and getting a couple games and a $20 gift card. I think I'll go back tomorrow and get Rayman with the gift card.

Shakezula84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Shakezula84
    @sixpin Some targets may not know they can have some of those games out. Some are legitmatly street dated for Wednesday, but their are fines with breaking street dates.

I wish I had the money to take advantage of the B2G1F sale. As it is I have to wait a day to get the game I want (my GameStop card will have enough points for a $25 coupon after I buy the Vita). Which means the first game ill play on my Vita is gonna be Army Corps of Hell.
    sixpin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By sixpin

@Shakezula84: That's true, but I checked online and Target lists Touch My Katamari as "Not sold in stores" and they don't have much selection online either. Since that's the one I wanted as my free one it kind of ruined that. Lumines and Rayman are my other two choices, so TRU kinda was the best fit for my situation. Also, I already bought Uncharted weeks ago from Sony's store. They had it marked down to $40 instead of the full $50 - a much more acceptable price point imo. Anyway, I just tried to make the best of the deals.

Shakezula84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Shakezula84
    @sixpin I wonder if Target is being hesitant on Vita games since they will all be available digitally and initial poor sales of the 3DS.
    sixpin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By sixpin

@Shakezula84: Anything is possible. It could just be the Target's in my area are just crummy. They don't seem the most organized. Even Amazon has been weird with their promotion.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.