Giveaway Unit 13, Wipeout 2048, Hot Shots Golf US online vouchers

#1 Edited by Apparaat (6 posts) -

During my stay here in the US I bought a PS Vita and a bunch of games.

Unfortunately I used my european PSN account and I'm not able to use the online vouchers cause those are NOT region free. Damn you, Sony.

So I've decided to give away my online vouchers for the following games:

• Unit 13
  • Wipeout 2048
  • Hot Shots Golf

Show me a picture of your Vita running the game with your Giant Bomb account on your PC in the background (or something like that) and it'll be yours.

Cheers!

#2 Posted by Vextroid (1415 posts) -

Can't you make a US account and redeem them then log on to your European account to play them.

I did something similar in the PS3 for the MK demo.

But if you want to share them with the community then good on ya!

#3 Posted by Istealdreams (153 posts) -

running what game?

#4 Edited by devilzrule27 (1239 posts) -

@Vextroid said:

Can't you make a US account and redeem them then log on to your European account to play them. I did something similar in the PS3 for the MK demo. But if you want to share them with the community then good on ya!

Only one account per vita

Also I would love some HotShots but alas I don't get my Vita until the end of the month. :(

#5 Posted by emergency (1193 posts) -

@Vextroid said:

Can't you make a US account and redeem them then log on to your European account to play them. I did something similar in the PS3 for the MK demo. But if you want to share them with the community then good on ya!

I believe this would be a possibility yes. You could make a US account redeem & download, then switch back to your EU account and play them. At least, I presume it'd work as you can do similar things to get JP demos and such.

#6 Posted by Rolyatkcinmai (2695 posts) -

@Apparaat said:

Unfortunately I used my european PSN account and I'm not able to use the online vouchers cause those are NOT region free. Damn you, Sony.

• Unit 13
  • Wipeout 2048
  • Hot Shots Golf

Show me a picture of your Vita running the game with your Giant Bomb account on your PC in the background (or something like that) and it'll be yours.

Cheers!

Wasn't quite sure what you meant...

If you're still doing it, I'd love Unit 13. If not, no big deal!

Here's the Unit 13 demo open with my GB account behind...

#7 Posted by troll93 (390 posts) -

If they are still coming...  if t is, any would be nice, unit 13 or  Wipeout preferred. Also, way to go brother.

#8 Edited by crunchmonkey (258 posts) -

@Rolyatkcinmai: @troll93:

He's giving away the online pass for each game listed, not the actual games... I think.

#9 Posted by sarge1445 (676 posts) -

@Apparaat said:

• Unit 13
  • Wipeout 2048
  • Hot Shots Golf

Cheers!

unit 13 would be super

#10 Posted by troll93 (390 posts) -
@crunchmonkey: huh, if this is the case you hold onto it mate, but thanks for putting them up. 
#11 Posted by Rolyatkcinmai (2695 posts) -

@crunchmonkey said:

@Rolyatkcinmai: @troll93:

He's giving away the online pass for each game listed, not the actual games... I think.

Ah, ok.

#12 Posted by Apparaat (6 posts) -

Sorry for the confusion. I'm not giving away the actual games. Just the voucher codes which you need to play the listed games online.

@Vextroid: Thanks! I'll definitely try this.

#13 Posted by SleepDep (1 posts) -

Any chance you still have an online pass code for Wipeout 2048?

You would truly make my day if you do!

Thanks - SleepDep

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.