How do you have your icons arranged?

#1 Edited by kingzetta (4307 posts) -

Do you have your games as the first thing that pops up or all the system level stuff? 
I have all the Trophies, friends, settings etc on the first page, then all my games on the 2nd page followed by crap I don't use on the third page.

#2 Posted by Enigma777 (6057 posts) -
#3 Posted by Shun_Akiyama (490 posts) -
@Enigma777 said:
that first one there is really cool
#4 Posted by Zacagawea (1582 posts) -

Default because I just don't give a fuck

#5 Posted by Redsox44 (481 posts) -
#6 Posted by kingzetta (4307 posts) -
@Redsox44 said:
Any certain site to get good vita wallpaper, or just take them from giantbomb's images?
#7 Edited by Redsox44 (481 posts) -

@kingzetta:

Well I got a bunch from the Neogaf vita wallpaper thread which has lots of cool stuff. There's probably some other sites too, or you can resize some pictures you really like to 960x544 and see how they look. Here http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=462902

#8 Posted by RE_Player1 (7549 posts) -

1. Essential apps

2. Vita games

3. Non essential apps

4. PSP games

#9 Edited by Spoonman671 (4558 posts) -

I front-load all my games, with important non-game things like trophies and friends put on the last page of games, then I have that matrix wallpaper that I dump all the other crap on last.

#10 Posted by kingzetta (4307 posts) -

my PSN is kingzetta I could use more vita friends. even tho I can't get NEAR to work.
apparently where I live does not exist.

#11 Posted by RE_Player1 (7549 posts) -
@kingzetta I added you.
#12 Edited by TopSteer (637 posts) -

First is online apps, then Vita games and demos, some PSP games, and everything else on the last two.

My ocd is probably going to kill me once I get a large amount of Vita games.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.