Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation Vita

Platform »

PlayStation Vita is Sony's second handheld gaming device.

I decided to buy Harvest Moon: Back to Nature...

Azurath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Azurath

What the hell am I supposed to do?

I have never played any of the HM games, and this one sort of just throws you into the game. I skimmed through the manual, and I planted some cucumbers, now what?

jesterroyal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By jesterroyal

Yup.

But seriously. Just plant stuff. Harvest it. Use it to buy more stuff. And talk to the villagers. Use that to buy animals and feed. Etc. Build a good farm that you can be proud of and just chat with people. Its a pretty chill game and sometimes you'll get a heads up of something you ought to do like participate in a festival but you just need to make sure you focus on making your ranch clean and full of crops and animals.

Chop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Chop

Back to Nature is pretty lax compared to the games that came before it. Just...do whatever you want. I mean really, the game clock moves slowly and you have three years to meet requirements most people meet by the first spring.

49th

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By 49th

Harvest those sweet cucumbers then plant some more! Then do farming with cows. The possibilities are endless.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.