I'd buy a Golden Vita yesterday

#1 Posted by Hunkulese (2786 posts) -

I know Giant Bomb kind of skews the popularity of the Persona series but it would have been a much better decision (at least in my mind) to make a golden Vita with Person 4 packed in instead of the white Vita. Black and White consoles, phones, and tablets are old news I WANT SOME GOLD and it would also give a game that deserves it some much needed attention. Especially with the great stuff they're offering with plus now there is no way I could have said no.

I've always had a problem impulse buying consoles and I've convinced myself to at least wait for a price cut because I know I'd never play it but if it was gold fuck it all take my money.

#2 Posted by OllyOxenFree (4976 posts) -

That thread title is just fucking with my head.

I'm leaving now.

#3 Posted by Nightriff (5149 posts) -

I bought the special edition zelda 3ds last year, completely impulse cause I don't even play it really. A gold vita would be kinda stupid, I'm excited for the skin that comes with the game. Are they even selling vita/P4G packs?

#4 Posted by crusader8463 (14423 posts) -

As someone that just bought a white one I would be very mad if the made a gold one now. I wish they had of though. I would have jumped on that like a mofo. Sadly Persona isn't as big of a name in the world of the people that get to make these things happen.

#5 Posted by AuthenticM (3761 posts) -

@OllyOxenFree said:

That thread title is just fucking with my head. I'm leaving now.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.