Japanese Vita games that have an English option

#1 Posted by cosi83 (419 posts) -

Oh hi The only game I want for the system so far is Persona 4. I live in Shanghai and the shop I go to, sells many Japanese games unreleased in the West. Does anyone happen to know of Japanese recent titles that are playable without being able to understand Japanese? Any help much appreciated

#2 Posted by gumdealer (96 posts) -

If you're a Gundam fan you can pick up the newest Gundam Battle game. I've imported and enjoyed every game in the Battle series and I don't understand any Japanese. The only thing you need to look up is the level up menu, but once you learn it it's not a problem any more.

Also I haven't played it, but Ragnarok Odyssey is out in Asia. I believe there is a version with English text.

#3 Posted by cosi83 (419 posts) -

Oh I do like me some Gundam. Have only seen 79 and I recently bought 80 in a shop over here but have yet to see it as I have no DVD player

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.