Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation Vita

Platform »

PlayStation Vita is Sony's second handheld gaming device.

March Vita lineup and upcoming titles

BlackLagoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Edited By BlackLagoon

We're sliding in March, and again I'm here with a new version of my list of current and upcoming games for the PlayStation Vita. As usual, this list is focused on the North American market, with Europe and Japan exclusive titles in their own sections below.

I'm running a bit late today, so I'm afraid I'll have to be brief. A pretty packed month of releases this time with several strong titles, most notably Sony's turn-based dungeon crawler/stronghold simulator RPG Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines where you control a clan of demon hunters through multiple generations as they try to slay the demon that cursed them. There were a bunch of localization and new game announcements as well - including a port of the punishing 3D action game Strength of the Sword, while third person action-puzzle spin-off Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls is coming westward, as is Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 3: V Century, and apparently Sekai Project's catalog of visual novels like Grisaia and Fault Milestone One. As always see below for a full list.

In Japan the previously annouced Tokyo Xanadu got confirmed for the Vita, while RPG maker Experience teamed up with Bamco for Ray Gigant, and Compile Heart teased something named MeiQ no Chika ni Shisu (Death Below the Labyrinth).

That will have to do for now. Come back next month for... Titan Souls I guess. Anyway, here's a Oreshika trailer!

March

Retail

Downloads

Upcoming

Retail releases

Downloads

Unconfirmed

Vaporware

• Orc Attack - Console version released Oct 2013. No news of the Vita version.
    • Starbound - PC version is having development problems, making the Vita port unlikely to happen.

Europe

(Titles out in Europe with no American release announced.)

Japan

(Japanese titles from the last 2 years that have yet to be announced for western release)

Upcoming

Retail (released)

Download (released)

Belegorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

You mean to tell me that this month there's only 10 new games, and only 4 of them will be on store shelves? Damn, that's rough.

PufferFiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 6

BlackLagoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@belegorm: There will likely be more downloadable games announced as the month goes on, they often only get confirmed the week before they are released.

poobumbutt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

Yeah! Danganronpa! And with a female playable character! Not enough of those in my book. Even if it is in something which has a... questionable history tastefully depicting women. Hopefully those patterns won't apply to a PC. Get hyped!

I should really finish DanRon 2, huh...?

bsstephan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

This upcoming Tuesday is crazy. La-Mulana EX, Helldivers, OlliOlli2, and of course Oreshika all drop then (in NA anyway). Going to be set for the month with that, for sure.

Really looking forward to Danganronpa Another Episode, though that's months out, so everyone has plenty of time to catch up, which they should!

Also hoping that we get Ray Gigant and Tokyo Xanadu. That's obviously not going to happen this year or maybe even next year, but here's hoping.

BlackLagoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pufferfiz said:

You forgetting 2! Sketchcross will come out in April ( which I am working on hashtag disclosure)

and @chaser324 's Drift Stage which will come out probably close to other versions.

I've added them. I knew about Sketchcross, I guess it got lost in my notes the month it was announced.

Yeah! Danganronpa! And with a female playable character! Not enough of those in my book. Even if it is in something which has a... questionable history tastefully depicting women. Hopefully those patterns won't apply to a PC. Get hyped!

I should really finish DanRon 2, huh...?

Maybe it's all the anime I've watched over the years, but Danganronpa always struck me as pretty mild on the fanservice scale. Patrick making a big deal about it felt like a victorian eara dude getting outraged at a woman displaying a bit of ankle.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.