Metacritics top 10 games

#1 Edited by Amakakeruhiruyunohirameki (63 posts) -

I just notice Persona 4 stay on top 1 from the start of it's release date up to now. No wonder all previous Persona had almost perfect score.

1.Persona 4 Golden

2.LittleBigPlanet PS Vita

3.Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward

4.Need for Speed: Most Wanted - A Criterion Game

5.Street Fighter X Tekken

6.PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale

7.Retro City Rampage

8.Frobisher Says!

9.Dokuro

10.When Vikings Attack!

For more details kindly follow this Link

#2 Posted by CaLe (3916 posts) -

Eh, I wish I could get through one without getting bored half way and stopping.

#3 Posted by Mr_Skeleton (5138 posts) -

Well if you actually look at the rest of the list it's not very surprising. Also Metacritic is a dumb website.

#4 Posted by Bourbon_Warrior (4523 posts) -

@Mr_Skeleton said:

Well if you actually look at the rest of the list it's not very surprising. Also Metacritic is a dumb website.

I think it's a pretty smart website, I always go there when games are out I check the highest score and the lowest score and read the review.

#5 Posted by Nightriff (4930 posts) -

Well it only came out last week so I hope it is still in the top 10 of new Vita games, that isn't the top reviewed Vita games.

That is:

1. P4G
  2. Rayman Origins
  3. LBG
  4. Tales from Space
  5. Zero Escape
  6. Mortal Kombat
  7. Sound Shapes
  8. Lumines
  9. Gravity Rush
  10. BlazBlue

I knew your list was suspecious.

#6 Edited by Hunkulese (2657 posts) -

For as much as people complain about the lack of games I've found there are a solid number of pretty good games on the Vita. Sure it's missing a system seller but the library is far from the barren wasteland the forum gnomes make it out to be.

#7 Edited by dungbootle (2457 posts) -

I forgot Zero Escape was a dual-platform game. You don't see that too often with handheld

#8 Posted by DarthOrange (3852 posts) -
#9 Posted by Animasta (14651 posts) -

also persona 4 golden is actually on the top of the list of ALL games for 2012

#10 Edited by Amakakeruhiruyunohirameki (63 posts) -

@Nightriff said:

Well it only came out last week so I hope it is still in the top 10 of new Vita games, that isn't the top reviewed Vita games.

That is:

1. P4G
  2. Rayman Origins
  3. LBG
  4. Tales from Space
  5. Zero Escape
  6. Mortal Kombat
  7. Sound Shapes
  8. Lumines
  9. Gravity Rush
  10. BlazBlue

Suspicious? where did you get that top 10 games.My ranking is a Metacritics score and I put the link so that you can view and check the updated top games. The top 10 which I post are the current top list today on Metacritic. I know there are different ranking sites but sorry I am just used to view the console game ranking on Metacritic no offend guys.

#11 Posted by Video_Game_King (36110 posts) -

@Amakakeruhiruyunohirameki said:

I just notice Persona 4 stay on top 1 from the start of it's release date up to now.

How long has it been out?

#12 Edited by Kerned (1169 posts) -

@Bourbon_Warrior said:

@Mr_Skeleton said:

I think it's a pretty smart website, I always go there when games are out I check the highest score and the lowest score and read the review.

Yup, it's handy. I always read the lowest review first; I find negative reviews are generally the most useful. Metacritic is also a convenient because you get links to a bunch of reviews all in one place, making it easy for me to read the ones from sites I trust. The score is bullshit and meaningless, but some people find it valuable.

#13 Edited by Amakakeruhiruyunohirameki (63 posts) -

@Video_Game_King said:

@Amakakeruhiruyunohirameki said:

I just notice Persona 4 stay on top 1 from the start of it's release date up to now.

How long has it been out?

Persona 4 has been out for 9 days, it was released last November 20. The post is now updated you can view it on the link lol Dokuro hit the top 9 spot and When Vikings Attack drop to top 10. :)

Yeah same here I usually read the negative review first and compare it to other positive reviews with low score. Since every forum or website have a lot of trollers also I put my trust on reviews first then I will look up on game play video instead of game trailer.

#14 Posted by TechHits (1372 posts) -

@Nightriff said:

That is:

1. P4G
  2. Rayman Origins
  3. LBG
  4. Tales from Space
  5. Zero Escape
  6. Mortal Kombat
  7. Sound Shapes
  8. Lumines
  9. Gravity Rush
  10. BlazBlue

this list makes a lot more sense

#15 Edited by Amakakeruhiruyunohirameki (63 posts) -

Oh I didn't noticed it sorry I posted the Last 90 days not the all time.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.