Playstation Vita wallpaper thread

• 82 results
#51 Posted by N7 (3580 posts) -
@FluxWaveZ: Well, seeing as how this thread is a lot more active, I thought I'd post my junk here, and junk.

#52 Posted by delorean99947 (227 posts) -

@VisceralBishop24:

#53 Posted by delorean99947 (227 posts) -

@VisceralBishop24:

#54 Posted by Nakiro (79 posts) -

Here are some that I made.

Asura's Wrath wallpapers just pop out on the Vita screen, they just look amazing.

#55 Posted by crunchmonkey (258 posts) -

If you use images with transparent backgrounds you can get the default animated wallpaper to appear behind them. Pretty cool.

#56 Posted by BestUsernameEver (4825 posts) -

@EVO said:

@BestUsernameEver said:

Artist?

I took this pattern from Matt W. Moore, tiled it, and added some color. This is the product of that.

#57 Edited by BestUsernameEver (4825 posts) -

@Spoonman671 said:

How do I change the lock screen image?

Go into your gallery, (select the image) and click the more options bubble, there should be a 'set this to lock screen' option.

#58 Posted by Little_Socrates (5675 posts) -

Some gorgeous stuff in here, you guys! When I inevitably pick up a Vita (it'll probably be before the year is out) I'll have to check back in here.

#59 Posted by VisceralBishop24 (47 posts) -

@delorean99947 said:

@VisceralBishop24:

@delorean99947 said:

@VisceralBishop24:

Dude, you are amazing. Those look fantastic. Really appreciate it!

#60 Posted by Redsox44 (482 posts) -

Been playing Mirror's Edge...

#61 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19321 posts) -
#62 Posted by EVO (3889 posts) -

@BestUsernameEver said:

@EVO said:

@BestUsernameEver said:

Artist?

I took this pattern from Matt W. Moore, tiled it, and added some color. This is the product of that.

Cheers. You did a great job.

#63 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19321 posts) -

Just made this one and I like it a lot so thought I might as well share it:

#64 Posted by 014 (349 posts) -

Hmm. I like the characters with transparent background.

#65 Posted by jessicatz (1 posts) -

Check out this online tool I made for making your own Vita wallpaper or lockscreens:

http://psvzipper.appspot.com

Have fun with MOAR ZIPPERS :D

I'd be grateful for feedback or ideas~

#66 Posted by 014 (349 posts) -

@jessicatz: Nice!

#67 Edited by DarthOrange (3858 posts) -

Here are the ones I am using. (The lock screen is from this website and the Zelda sword is from ; the others were images from various websites scaled by me.)

And here are the originals so you can all use them too:

#68 Posted by ESREVER (2681 posts) -

@jessicatz: Can you get rid of the watermark?

#69 Edited by DarthOrange (3858 posts) -
#70 Posted by godcomplex317 (1 posts) -

was just wondering if someone can convert this to a ps vita lock screen resolution for me, one with the zippers and one without. please and thank you :D

#71 Edited by cosi83 (392 posts) -
Got the Persona art book for 45rmb, works out to £4.50 and the Persona sticker for 50rmb in the anime quarter in Laoximen
#72 Posted by wchigo (544 posts) -

@cosi83 said:

Got the Persona art book for 45rmb, works out to £4.50 and the Persona sticker for 50rmb in the anime quarter in Laoximen

SERIOUSLY?! ONLY 45 RMB?! Hm... I may need to pay the bookstore out in Tianhe a visit the next time I am in the city.

#73 Posted by Nightriff (4972 posts) -

Can't wait to get my Vita this week and throw some of these on it, these are fantastic guys, thanks!

#74 Posted by The_EDJ (53 posts) -

Great stuff. I ordered my Vita in the amazing Amazon deal this weekend. Awesome thread, I would love to see what other wallpapers people have come up with recently.

Any Final Fantasy fans with some quality wallpapers they adapted to the Vita's screen?

#75 Posted by DarthOrange (3858 posts) -

Here are the ones I am currently using:

And here are the original images (along with a few other PlayStation All-Star images) so you all can use them too:

#76 Edited by Kovy (1 posts) -

Hi FluxWaveZ I was have just found this forum thread - I run a website called PSVitaWallpaper.co.uk and I would be grateful if you could check it out and see what you think of it then add it to the thread above under the section "Vita Wallpaper sites" - please let me know if you can add it that would be great. Thanks in advance Kovy.

Here are some of my favourite wallpapers I made:

#77 Edited by moorken (1 posts) -
#78 Posted by Azurath (294 posts) -

@jessicatz: This is seriously amazing, much love.

#79 Edited by Azurath (294 posts) -

EDIT: Decided to delete the pic since I feel like it needs some work.

I decided to make a wallpaper out of my new podcast logo. I think it looks really nice.

#80 Edited by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -

Anyone got a background from Persona 3 with the blue haired boy holding the envoker to his head?

#81 Edited by KikkomanSA (51 posts) -

I'm unable to post them at the moment, but right now all my backgrounds are screenshots from the Dragon's Crown gallery. It's nice!

#82 Edited by Demoskinos (14722 posts) -

I was going to make a similar topic to this and then I saw this so.... I guess this will do.

Here is my home screen.

If anyone is wanting the source image:

And in case it wasn't obvious yes that is Hatsune Miku along with her friends Rin/Len and Luka.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.