Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation Vita

Platform »

PlayStation Vita is Sony's second handheld gaming device.

PS Vita. Grips, triggers, etc. Any you recommend?

MrOldboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By MrOldboy

So I've been playing some Vita games at home, well mostly at home actually. Since there are exclusives to the platform that I want to play I play them at home like any other game.

But holding the Vita for a while can be straining. I've been looking at various grips and can't decide on one. The only one I've been able to find in store is the PDP trigger grip one, it feels ok, but without being able to hold the other grips available I can't compare.

Does anyone recommend any specific one? Hori, CTA, PDP, Madcatz, etc.

zidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 24

#2  Edited By zidd

I got the PDP trigger grips because they are the only grips that I found that I could charge the vita with the grip attached. It feels pretty good and the trigger buttons feel ok and are much easier to press which made games like gravity rush, where you are constantly mashing the triggers, more enjoyable.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.