Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation Vita

Platform »

PlayStation Vita is Sony's second handheld gaming device.

Ps1 Crossplay

Thepyromaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Thepyromaker

The release of PS1 games on the Vita got me thinking. Has Sony added the ability for the PS1 games to be cross played between the PS3 and Vita? They already let you put the game on two consoles and two handhelds, so it would seem like a logical step to me. What do you guys think?

I recently bought Grandia, and have been enjoying it thoroughly, but I wouldn't mind swapping between my PS3 at home and then my vita when I go on a road trip.

GooieGreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By GooieGreen

You will have to manually move your PS1 saves from PS3 to PSV. Cross-play has to be a coded feature in a game for it to work as you want it to.

FriedConsole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By FriedConsole

You can manually move it over by connecting your Vita to your PS3. It is a lot easier than it was with PSP<->PS3 as you can use the Vita to tell what to transfer and transfer a bunch at one time.

Dagbiker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#4  Edited By Dagbiker

You mean its not like this?

Rowr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By Rowr

Is it a feature? I'm sure i read the other day somewhere about someone doing this.

I know there are some hacks to play your ps3 off the vita screen with mixed results performance wise.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.