Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation Vita

Platform »

PlayStation Vita is Sony's second handheld gaming device.

Shooters on Vita

RuffRyder93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By RuffRyder93

Well yesterday I grabbed my Vita which I had pre-ordered at best buy. The joysicks were not to stiff and worked well. And then I decided I needed to play a shooter and found on in the playstation store. Uncharted, you probably know what I'm talking about haha. Well the game was really good until the shooting part came, I felt like I was one of those stupid people u see that are terrible at shooters. The sensitivity was way to high, it just did not feel right at all. I have played many shooters and I would say the PSP felt better then it.

I know its a first game release and I hope that they will tweak this "feeling" in the future for the better. I can't think of how though, with COD around the corner, I hope they find a good "feeling" as they are a major FPS game.

Also, I was thinking of FPS Freek joysticks, and wondered if that would help or not, then again the joysticks are pretty small and may be hard to make these joysticks for. I guess we will have to wait and see.

Another note, the PS Vita joysticks seem like they may be removable. I do not want to try and pull them out but I have never seen the type of connection to the actual vita to joystick. It would be really cool if they were removable! This would allow people to make awesome joysticks for future gaming!

Let me know your thoughts if or if you do not have Vita!

Also, I love the system so far, Fifa would be my favourite game at the moment. And rayman plays and looks awesome as well!

mosespippy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By mosespippy

Uncharted has never been known for having good shooting; just good enough shooting. Personally I don't get why anyone would play a shooter on a handheld.

RuffRyder93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By RuffRyder93

Well people anticipate that this would be the best gaming handheld because of the two joysticks. But mostly I would want a NHL game. That's the main reason I got the vita, followed by shooters.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By 014

I'm one of the people that have high hope for shooters on the Vita. I'll get to see for myself how it feels a week from today.

lethalki11ler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By lethalki11ler

@RuffRyder93: Yeah I think it'll take a while before we see any good shooters tbh because the developers have to get used to the machine. Personally, my vita is mainly for sports games (I'm nuts for them) and JRPGs (Region Free for the win!)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.