Tactics Ogre Let Us Cling Together 50% off for 2 weeks (Europe)

#1 Edited by Rhaknar (5939 posts) -

new PSP sale this week in the PSN update, nothing worth mentioning except of course one of the best psp games, Tactics Ogre Let Us Cling Together. its 50% off from its normal 19.99euros price, so 9.99. The promotion seems to run until April 11th

If you had been holding off getting it (like I was), now's the time people!

UK bombers please confirm this is on sale for you guys also, the the price in pounds?

#2 Edited by Pixelationist (42 posts) -

UK sale confirmed! £7.99! Woot!!!

Thanks for the heads up.

#3 Posted by IndieFinch (242 posts) -

Such a fantastic game, if you even slightly interested in Strategy RPGs this game is a must!

#4 Posted by Marz (5643 posts) -

dammit... i want...

#5 Posted by Rhaknar (5939 posts) -

@Pixelationist said:

UK sale confirmed! £7.99! Woot!!!

Thanks for the heads up.

good. I read a random post on 'gaf that its also 50% off in Australia PSN store, any Aussie bombers to confirm?

#6 Posted by StarvingGamer (8027 posts) -

Wah, I want this game kinda but am not from Europe or Australia.

#7 Posted by Levius (1079 posts) -

Fuck yeah, I am so glad I waited, this almost makes up for the US only sales.

Also I hope this trend of PSP game price drops and sales to capitalise on the Vita's lack of new games continues.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.