Target Vita Deal

#1 Posted by Thepyromaker (25 posts) -

Just a heads up on everyone out there who is looking to get a Vita, but still waiting on a deal. Target has a weekly dealing going on this week; you get a 50 dollar gift card with the purchase of a Vita. I'm not sure how local it is, but I'll let you all know how my attempt at cashing in on the deal goes.

Source: http://weeklyad.target.com/moorhead-mn-56560/pages#3

Wish me luck! :)

#2 Posted by Keen314 (86 posts) -

Looks like Best Buy's offering the same deal, $50 GC with Vita purchase.

#3 Posted by zityz (2366 posts) -

know whats crazy. I forgot all about the Vita. No really I keep thinking about the PSP.

#4 Posted by Peleus (35 posts) -

The Vita offer is a national offer for Target. Should be in every add throughout the country.

#5 Edited by Dagbiker (7022 posts) -

Is it in store or Just online?

Amazon is having the same deal too I just found out. and its like $10 off.

Edit: Broke down and bought one, Because I have a 3 Day train trip across the country in 3 weeks, also I want one for persona 4 golden.

#6 Posted by Thepyromaker (25 posts) -

I got mine in the store. Just bought it and put the gift card toward a 16gb card, and I downloaded P3P. I've been really enjoying my vita so far. I am also really excited to get Gravity Rush this week as well.

#7 Posted by Coafi (1519 posts) -

Not only Target has this offer, Best Buy, Amazon, Walmart, and Gamestop, have it as well. Do you guys think this is the best offer so far?

#8 Posted by Hizang (9360 posts) -

"Yay $50 gift card, now what do I do with this crappy Vita?"

#9 Posted by Coafi (1519 posts) -

@Hizang: Is that a... no?

#10 Posted by Hizang (9360 posts) -

@Coafi: I just don't understand why people are thinking about buying a dying system.

#11 Posted by Coafi (1519 posts) -

Why is it dying? The system is just a couple of months old.

#12 Posted by Hunkulese (2968 posts) -

@Hizang said:

"Yay $50 gift card, now what do I do with this crappy Vita?"

Who are you quoting?

#13 Posted by EpicSteve (6910 posts) -

Yeah you can use the gift card to buy new hot Vita games like...

...let me get back to you on that one.

#14 Posted by Dagbiker (7022 posts) -

I bought a VIta, if I just spent 200 Dollars to play Uncharted, Lumines, and Persona 4. So be it.

#15 Posted by Keen314 (86 posts) -

@Coafi said:

Why is it dying? The system is just a couple of months old.

It's not dying, but people feel the need to say it's dying in every thread about it. Usually there are also always mentions of how smartphones have killed the market for gaming handhelds, but that's oddly absent from this thread so far.

#16 Posted by Coafi (1519 posts) -

@Dagbiker said:

I bought a VIta, if I just spent 200 Dollars to play Uncharted, Lumines, and Persona 4. So be it.

Did you buy it now with this offer? What else did you get with it? I'm thinking a memory card and PSN card, and maybe Gravity Rush.

#17 Posted by Dagbiker (7022 posts) -

@Coafi said:

@Dagbiker said:

Did you buy it now with this offer? What else did you get with it? I'm thinking a memory card and PSN card, and maybe Gravity Rush.

I bought a Wifi/3G from Amazon, with a 8gig mem card, I didn't really hunt down a good price for those though. The total was 319 without tax, and I am waiting until amazon gives me the 50$ coupon until I get Uncharted. They said that I have to wait 2 days after it ships, and it shipped today.

#18 Posted by DarthOrange (4091 posts) -

I thought this was GiantBomb.com, the place with the best community ever that loves all games regardless of platform. Guess I typed in GiantAsshole.com by mistake.......

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.