Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation Vita

Platform »

PlayStation Vita is Sony's second handheld gaming device.

What are the games you're looking forward to this month?

Avatar image for amakakeruhiruyunohirameki
    Amakakeruhiruyunohirameki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I am waiting for Ragnarok Odyssey this month it takes so long, So today Dokuro, Jet Set Radio and Silent Hill Book of Memories will be released on PSN about an hour.

What about you guys what will you choose?

nightriff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By nightriff

AC3: Liberation and (it comes out next month) P4G, the main reason I bought a Vita is for that game

Avatar image for bestusernameever
    BestUsernameEver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By BestUsernameEver

Not looking forward to since it's already out, but retro city rampage has been my go to game so far this month.

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By FluxWaveZ

Assassin's Creed III: Liberation for sure. That game is looking fantastic.

Then there's Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward next week. Not since Gravity Rush have I gotten a new Vita game but I've got two to look forward to this month.

Also, there's the PlayStation All-Stars: Battle Royale beta that will be available tomorrow for the Vita which I'm eager to try out.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Nightriff: lol AC III Liberation scheduled release at the end of the month, still far so right now I am choosing between the three games, Dokuro, Jet Set radio or SHBM.

iceman228433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By iceman228433

AC III Liberation and Persona 4, that is about it maybe that Call of Duty game but it kinds of sounds like shit.

nightriff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By nightriff

@FluxWaveZ said:

Assassin's Creed III: Liberation for sure. That game is looking fantastic.

Then there's Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward next week. Not since Gravity Rush have I gotten a new Vita game but I've got two to look forward to this month.

Also, there's the PlayStation All-Stars: Battle Royale beta that will be available tomorrow for the Vita which I'm eager to try out.

Maybe it is just me but I am more excited for Liberation than AC3, it's crazy when I tell people that but it just looks more interesting to me, might check out that beta tomorrow too, not a big fan of smash bros but I might just try it to see if it does anything different

RE_Player1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By RE_Player1

I was going to wait for Jet Set Radio on Vita but I got it on PS3 instead. I'll echo everyone else and say AC III Liberation. Have it pre-ordered and am kinda looking forward to it more than proper AC III.

EDIT: Oh yeah Ragnarok looks dope but I have so many RPGs on my plate and Persona 4 Golden coming soon as well I feel like if I got it I wouldn't put any time into it. Looking forward to getting it next year.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@FluxWaveZ: Well its seems like Vita month since Sony are very slow to release a certain quality games

nightriff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By nightriff

@msavo said:

I was going to wait for Jet Set Radio on Vita but I got it on PS3 instead. I'll echo everyone else and say AC III Liberation. Have it pre-ordered and am kinda looking forward to it more than proper AC III.

EDIT: Oh yeah Ragnarok looks dope but I have so many RPGs on my plate and Persona 4 Golden coming soon as well I feel like if I got it I wouldn't put any time into it. Looking forward to getting it next year.

Glad I'm not alone in saying that I'm more interested in Liberation than proper AC3. Personally I think New Orleans sounds like a better setting than New England area.

DarthOrange

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 19

#11  Edited By DarthOrange

Maybe Need for Speed Most Wanted and maybe Assassins Creed Liberation. I still haven't picked up LBP Vita or Retro City Rampage though, so I don't know. I'll pick up some stuff to make it to the spend $100 get $20 back this month, just can't decide what. 
    @FluxWaveZ said: 

Is that going to be a public beta? If so that's awesome!
    FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By FluxWaveZ

@Nightriff said:

Maybe it is just me but I am more excited for Liberation than AC3, it's crazy when I tell people that but it just looks more interesting to me

I'm with you there. Both the setting and the main character look so much more interesting to me.

@DarthOrange said:

Is that going to be a public beta? If so that's awesome!

Yeah, it is. The Vita beta is open for everyone starting tomorrow; it's the PS3 beta that's exclusive to PS+ members for a week.

I'll pick up some stuff to make it to the spend $100 get $20 back this month, just can't decide what.

Oh, that's right! I knew about the promotion, but didn't realize I would actually be able to profit from it with the two Vita games I'm getting. Neat.

nightriff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By nightriff

@FluxWaveZ: Guess I don't want to abandon the city setting yet for a forest and trees....would rather climb buildings.

RE_Player1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By RE_Player1

@Nightriff: I agree. I'm sure proper AC3 will be more polished and in depth but the setting and protagonist in Liberation intriques me.

Gonmog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#15  Edited By Gonmog

All of them...I'm just glad we have more games to be worth owning a Vita for! :D Really cant wait for AC:L just for the main char. I really really hope they do a good job with that game.

myniceicelife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#16  Edited By myniceicelife

AC III Liberation might be something i check out, but i'll wait to hear if it's good first. Ragnarok Odyssey is something I wanted to get back when August looked like its release date, but with it being so close to P4 Golden i don't know if i'll get it right away.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DarthOrange: I will get other old games that I still don't have like the Army Corps of Hell and Disgaea 3 since other games cost $39.99 on PSN I will choose Dokuro cost $20 to make it $100 in total on PSN. Then physical copy for AC III Liberation and Ragnarok Odyssey.

BlackLagoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#18  Edited By BlackLagoon

I'm getting Virtue's Last Reward and Assassin's Creed. The former is kinda like getting a point and click adventure game on my Vita, and the story is intriguing. The latter is one of the main reasons I got a Vita in the first place, and I'm really liking how they're using the freedom from not being tied to the Desmond storyline... About the game world being "sanitized" by the Templars to cover up their crimes, and how you need to assassinate people who shouldn't actually exist to reveal what actually happened.

BTW - For those who want to see what's coming for the Vita further down the line, I've been putting together a list what's been announced so far on my blog.

Morrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#19  Edited By Morrow

Ragnarok Odyssey and AC: Liberation! Although I haven't finished NLK's Story yet... oh well, the size of my backlog...

toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#20  Edited By toowalrus

I still can't decide on the white or black Vita. I like the look of the white one better on its own, but I want to slap that P4G decal on it, and it'll look pretty crappy on the white one- so I'm stuck. Good thing I've got over a month to think about it... 

Dagbiker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#21  Edited By Dagbiker
    Per... So... Na..
    Per... So... Na..
    nightriff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By nightriff

@Dagbiker said:

Per... So... Na..
    Per... So... Na..

Shit, I need to beat P3P before Golden comes out otherwise I'll never beat it.

handlas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#23  Edited By handlas

Just heard about that Dokuro game. Looks like a good sidescroller. Might have to get that. Also, AC3 Liberation after I beat the console counterpart.

That1BlackGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By That1BlackGuy

Assassin's Creed III: Liberation and Ragnarok Odyssey to hold me over until PSO2 and Killzone comes.

Shakezula84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#25  Edited By Shakezula84

I know its already out but Little Big Planet. My Vita is sitting in the pawn shop right now (needed the money) but when I get it back I want to pick that one up. I also want to give Retro City Rampage a try on Vita.

FCDRandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#26  Edited By FCDRandy

Most Wanted, suckas. Also probably Liberation, I think I've got some store credit at GameStop I can use for both because they come out on the same day!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TooWalrus said:

I still can't decide on the white or black Vita. I like the look of the white one better on its own, but I want to slap that P4G decal on it, and it'll look pretty crappy on the white one- so I'm stuck. Good thing I've got over a month to think about it...

Based on what I've observed white colored Vita seems Dirty if you're always using it. I am over using my Vita that's why I choose black colored Vita and scratches and dirts are not visible on black Vita so still looks good

Yadilie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#28  Edited By Yadilie

Well I preordered Ragnarok Odyssey to get some multiplayer action going on with a friend of mine. And I'll probably pick up Liberation sometime after I beat AC3.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@handlas said:

Just heard about that Dokuro game. Looks like a good sidescroller. Might have to get that. Also, AC3 Liberation after I beat the console counterpart.

I already brought Dokuro on PSN yesterday while waiting for Ragnarok Odyssey and SFvsT until end of the month to make $100.

It seems like AC Liberation, Persona 4 and Ragnarok Odyssey are most anticipated game.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.