Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation Vita

Platform »

PlayStation Vita is Sony's second handheld gaming device.

Where did Persona 3 go?!?!?

sopranosfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By sopranosfan

I went to the PS3 store and saw that Persona 3 for the PSP was on sale for $20 so naturally I was interested and went to the PSVita store only to see that the only Persona game left was 2 and it was $30. Has anybody heard anything about this?

TobbRobb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By TobbRobb

It's just gone from the store? That's too bad, I hate on the game a bit, but it really is worth playing. I hope it turns up soon!

korolev

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#3  Edited By korolev

Pretty sure Persona 3 Portable was only released for the PSP, not Persona 3 (the PS2 version). And P3P is totally available for the Vita on the Australian PSN store. I'm looking at it right now. Be warned, it's a trimmed down version of the original - but at least the combat system has been improved in P3P over P3.

horrifying

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By horrifying

It's still on the PS3 store, but all of the Persona games 'cept 2 disappeared from the vita storefront. Downloading via PS3 & transferring that way still works, but not everyone has a PS3. Mine just recently died on me. :|

Edit: Oh yeah, you can still buy it via the MediaGO desktop app, almost forgot! Just buy it there then look at your download list on the vita. http://mediago.sony.com/enu/introduction/

Avatar image for dragoonkain1687
    DragoonKain1687

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By DragoonKain1687

Weird. Maybe it was taken down due to the hacking described that used games to access an exploit to play iso's from the PSP.

Try DL to the PS3 and then transfering to the Vita.

AuthenticM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By AuthenticM

Some PSP games do not appear on the Vita store for some reason. You need to download them onto your PS3 and then transfer them to your Vita. That's what I had to do.

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 36

#7  Edited By LordAndrew
    @Korolev said:

Pretty sure Persona 3 Portable was only released for the PSP, not Persona 3 (the PS2 version). And P3P is totally available for the Vita on the Australian PSN store. I'm looking at it right now. Be warned, it's a trimmed down version of the original - but at least the combat system has been improved in P3P over P3.

When someone speaks of Persona 3 on PSP, they're clearly referring to Persona 3 Portable. It's just easier to refer to all three versions as Persona 3.
    9999dmg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By 9999dmg

Persona 1 and 3 are up on the Vita store now.

sarge1445

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By sarge1445

download it on ps3 then copy it to the vita works with every psp game

jellotek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#10  Edited By jellotek

Seems to be still there for me. Along with all the other Personas. Maybe temporary server issues?

ShadowSkill11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#11  Edited By ShadowSkill11

I don't know what you all are going on about. I'm looking on my Vita now and Shin Megami Persona 1, 2, and 3 are listed under PSP games(P-S). Don't smoke crack kids.

sopranosfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#12  Edited By sopranosfan

Yes, it is back now and with the new prices. But it didn't come back until Wednesday afternoon or maybe Thursday morning I assure you it was gone from the Vita store for at least a day. If I have a comfortable amount of money left after paying bills then I plan on getting it.

donutfever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 35

#13  Edited By donutfever

I remember searching for it under "P" games once.  It was under "S" because of the SMT label. More like Stupid Megami Tensei.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.