Thinking of picking up some PS1 Games..

#1 Posted by Hizang (8534 posts) -

Ok so yes I'm in a retro mood and thinking of adding a few PS1 games to my collection, care to name a few games? 

I have MGS1, MGSVR Missions, Spyro 1,2,3, Crash 1,2, Bash, Theme Park, Croc 1, Rayman 1, X-Men Mutant Apocolipse 2 and...erm...The Simpsons Wrestling..
#2 Posted by The_Painted (181 posts) -

Silent Hill, Resident Evil 1 & 2, Vigilante 8, MediEvil, Twisted Metal 2, maybe one of the Final Fantasy games if you like RPGs.

#3 Posted by 02sfraser (847 posts) -

Good wee collection there :) What about the Abe games? I would also recommend Medevil and Crash Team Racing

#4 Posted by wwfundertaker (1395 posts) -

Crash 3, Gran Turismo 1,2 and Vagrant Story (very underrated).

#5 Posted by Meowayne (6084 posts) -

Silent Hill, Xenogears (if you have CFW), one or two of the Final Fantasies, Crash Team Racing.

#6 Posted by Hizang (8534 posts) -

Thanks, that Vagrent story looks good, but pricy but may pick that one up.

#7 Posted by MatPaget (1113 posts) -

If you like Mega Man (and love to laugh) you should get Mega Man 8

Im not going to tell you what makes the game so funny because it would ruin the whole surprise

#8 Posted by Mr402 (136 posts) -
@Hizang:
Dude hold off paying those overblown used prices for a vagrant story disc.   If you have a PS3 then Square is releasing Vagrant Story and Xenogears for download.  
#9 Posted by SlowHands (347 posts) -
#10 Posted by FancySoapsMan (5797 posts) -

Chrono Cross

#11 Edited by Jeust (10454 posts) -
  • Parasite Eve 1 & 2
  • Suikoden 1 & 2
#12 Posted by bosshog70 (82 posts) -

Team Buddies

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.