I'm trying to help someone figure out a title of a game she played back in the day on the PS1. A few clues we have to go off of:
- Was a Shooter - Probably FPS but, possibly a mix of FPS and TPS
- Not on earth, you shot bugs/aliens that looked a lot like the Bug creatures from StarShip Troopers.
- Most of, if not all, was set in a winter like levels, sometimes caves.
- You had a "base", A climbable tower near by
- Had a very similar feel to that of Lost planet.
- 90% sure it was PS1... slight chance it may be PS2.
- Game case/artwork was remembered as very plain, possibly used a lot of white space.
Any help to finding this title will be greatly appreciated.