Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Pocket Planes

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Jun 15, 2012

Pocket Planes is a casual airline sim for iOS and Android devices. It has also been added on mac to play

Spare Parts Junkyard

Avatar image for spacejamlunchbox
    SpaceJamLunchbox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SpaceJamLunchbox

I thought it might be nice, seeing that there are quite a few people just starting out, if there were a place to request, trade, or pass out unused planes and parts. I've been accumulating a pile of them that I have no use for other than to sell or give away. In the interest of furthering the Giant Bomb Flight Crew, I had been randomly gifting them to other Duders. I think that it could be more efficient and helpful for them to go to people who need / want them if they're being helpful to the cause.

Just make sure that you're specific about the part, and keep in mind that it does cost bux to gift these parts, so trading, when it makes sense, is optimal. Don't forget to give your Game Center ID.

Mine is SpaceJamLunchbox. I have an assload of worthless parts.

GBFC4LYFE!

VooDooPC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By VooDooPC

I have a Huey Body if anyone wants it. I don't really plan on saving the parts to make it.

jasondesante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By jasondesante

@VooDooPC: yoooo I somehow was given 2 parts so thats the only one I need. Can you please please send it to me. Let me know if theres an airplane part you need and I can buy it and sent it to you in thanks :D

Kevitivity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Kevitivity

Just joined the #GIANTBOMB Air Crew.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.