136 Comments
Posted by SubliminalKitteh

8-4 x Bombcast? I can get behind this.

Edited by Kevin_Cogneto

8-4 guys on the Bombcast? This is like that time Steve Urkel invented that jetpack and lost control and it landed at the Full House house!

Posted by isawachuck

WOO!!!

Posted by Hassun

That Toad is rude as fuck.

Posted by HT101

I am always up for any and all Fast and Furious talk. First, time to watch Metal Gear Scanlon 3 Part 2.

Posted by Player1

So excited to hear Mark and John on the bombcast! Hopefully JJ can hold down the fort back at 8-4.

Posted by Monkeyman04

Early bombcast!? 3 hours of bombcast!!?? can't wait to dive into this.

Online
Posted by ShaggE

Oh man... Bombcast or MBMBaM first? Or both simultaneously, making for a MBMBoMbcast?

Posted by ShadowSwordmaster

Sweet : )

Posted by AwkwardLoser

It's actually 62/2015 thank ya very much
Oh guest two in fact...hum.

Edited by conmulligan

Hell yeah; 8-4/Bombcast has been long overdue.

Edited by baka_shinji17

I dont’t know about this. I fear change.

Posted by Agent_York

Hooray new Bombcast! And hooray new people on the Bombcast that I don't know.

Posted by kollay

Is that Woad?

Posted by Xealot42

Early Bombcast, yay!

Posted by AMyggen

This is gonna be great!

Posted by Benmo316

So Game Jesus has come down from the heavens of Japan to grace our country with his wisdom in person? Awesome!

Posted by snuffles

why is toad flashing us his member

Posted by whitegreyblack

8-4 guys on the Bombcast? This is like that time Steve Urkel invented that jetpack and lost control and it landed at the Full House house!

Oh god am I really going to post this... oh geez, I am.... oh no..........

...actually, the cross over with Steve Urkel's jet-pack was with Step by Step.

You might be confusing it with the time Steve Urkel appeared on Full House to tell Stephanie not to be afraid to get glasses.

Posted by Sil3n7

Nothing against the 8-4 guys but guests on the show throws off the typical dynamic. It becomes more about interviewing them instead of a normal podcast.

Posted by Marshermallow

Was really hoping that last weeks dating scheme would stick...but I'm over it, BOMBCAST!

Posted by Vector53

EXCITEBIKED!

Edited by Rejizzle

8-4 x Bombcast can only be a good thing.

Edited by OnionKnight14

Bombcast
8-4
Yes

Posted by bushpusherr

Drink test's triumphant return!

Posted by TournamentOfHate

About time you got these guys on! EXCITED!

Posted by Aegon

This should be a fun one.

Posted by ArbitraryWater

8-4 x Giant Bomb? Yeahhhhhh!

Online
Edited by John1912

By the end of the decade we may have glasses that project a image onto your eyes with lasers instead of using a screen which would cut down on the bulky headsets VR have. There are billboards that do something similar coming in the next few years. They will project 3d holograms kinda like back to the future. http://motherboard.vice.com/read/the-trixelated-3d-billboards-of-the-future

Posted by Hamabama

Obligatory 8-4 Bump.

Posted by Kevin_Cogneto

@kevin_cogneto said:

8-4 guys on the Bombcast? This is like that time Steve Urkel invented that jetpack and lost control and it landed at the Full House house!

Oh god am I really going to post this... oh geez, I am.... oh no..........

...actually, the cross over with Steve Urkel's jet-pack was with Step by Step.

You might be confusing it with the time Steve Urkel appeared on Full House to tell Stephanie not to be afraid to get glasses.

Believe me, there's no shame in being knowledgeable about something. Even if that something is Steve Urkel.

I completely blocked the existence of Step by Step from my memory, so that explains my confusion.

Posted by kango234

@whitegreyblack: If it makes you feel any better I was thinking to myself "I don't remember a jet pack crash in Full House", so thank you for putting that debate to rest.

Posted by whitegreyblack

@whitegreyblack said:
@kevin_cogneto said:

8-4 guys on the Bombcast? This is like that time Steve Urkel invented that jetpack and lost control and it landed at the Full House house!

Oh god am I really going to post this... oh geez, I am.... oh no..........

...actually, the cross over with Steve Urkel's jet-pack was with Step by Step.

You might be confusing it with the time Steve Urkel appeared on Full House to tell Stephanie not to be afraid to get glasses.

Believe me, there's no shame in being knowledgeable about something. Even if that something is Steve Urkel.

I completely blocked the existence of Step by Step from my memory, so that explains my confusion.

The first thought into my head was that it was Steve Urkel crashing into Home Improvement, but that was just me misremembering - I was actually thinking of the time when Tim Taylor parachuted into The Drew Carey Show's tree.

Aah, why do I know these things?!

Posted by falling_fast

arigatou gozaimashita bitches

Posted by cky4890

Holy Shitballs

Edited by Fat_Tomato

So excited to hear Mark and John on the Bombcast! Hopefully this will get more people listening to 8-4 Play cause they totally should! One of my favorite podcasts along with the Bombcast

Posted by Chillicothe

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRASSHAIMASE!!!!!!!!

Edited by Blind_Evil

Man, Mark's no good. Here's hoping he doesn't curse every 6th word like on the 8-4 show while providing no insight or humor.

Posted by nickhead

Looking forward to this one!

Posted by MasturbatingestBear

@kevin_cogneto said:

8-4 guys on the Bombcast? This is like that time Steve Urkel invented that jetpack and lost control and it landed at the Full House house!

Oh god am I really going to post this... oh geez, I am.... oh no..........

...actually, the cross over with Steve Urkel's jet-pack was with Step by Step.

You might be confusing it with the time Steve Urkel appeared on Full House to tell Stephanie not to be afraid to get glasses.

Goddammit, @whitegreyblack...

Posted by whitegreyblack
Posted by johncallahan

My two favorite gaming podcasts collide. Couldn't be happier.

Posted by Applegong

So what is the state of gaming in Japan? It's all right here!

Edited by MATATAT

I don't get the thing about Japanese editorial guy with sales guy thing is about? Can someone explain this to me?

Posted by MooseyMcMan

@jeff I totally bought that American flag exo in Advanced Warfare. Don't regret it.

Posted by Gaff

@matatat said:

I don't get the thing about Japanese editorial guy with sales guy thing is about? Can someone explain this to me?

Let's just say that the Japanese gaming press (Famitsu basically) is rumoured to be very close to video game publishers / PR.

I can't quite remember the Bombcast (probably the big game journalism discussion a few months / years ago), but there were a few anecdotes of publishers "proof reading" coverage and a few other things.

Posted by MATATAT

@gaff said:

@matatat said:

I don't get the thing about Japanese editorial guy with sales guy thing is about? Can someone explain this to me?

Let's just say that the Japanese gaming press (Famitsu basically) is rumoured to be very close to video game publishers / PR.

I can't quite remember the Bombcast (probably the big game journalism discussion a few months / years ago), but there were a few anecdotes of publishers "proof reading" coverage and a few other things.

Oh okay, when they said sales guy. I was thinking sales (advertising) guy for the magazine which didn't really make sense to me.

Posted by pkmango7

Crossover! Can't think of a better way for GB to get a pulse on the JP side of things.

So uh, about that raid...

Posted by Zevvion

I'm going to Tokyo for the first time myself in a couple of months. Exciting.

Posted by johnnymcginley

This is one of the best Bombcasts in quite a while.

The 8-4 guys are great. You can tell they love GiantBomb.