IT'S A TRAP!

  • 91 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Posted by Axersia (1612 posts) -

So apparently this character officially had a sex change in the US, but is still a trap in Japan.

But I call bullshit and say she still has a penis in the US too. It was only mentioned in an interview anyway.

Would you hit it?


#2 Posted by Carmel_Chewy (323 posts) -

Wait what? :|

#3 Posted by Jandurin (186 posts) -

lol fighting games lol

#4 Posted by lux (128 posts) -
Carmel_Chewy said:
"Wait what? :|"
She is a he.
#5 Posted by TurboMan (6943 posts) -

I wouldn't... because it's a cartoon

#6 Posted by Kaido (249 posts) -

I don't see a bulge, or an adam's apple.

I'd probably have to ask her what she can bench press, then kinda work from there.

#7 Posted by RedSox8933 (2428 posts) -

what? this is messed up on so many levels.

#8 Posted by Virago (2486 posts) -

ugh. effing anime.

#9 Posted by sdodd02 (722 posts) -

tranny?

#10 Posted by BoG (5178 posts) -

You know, someone wanted me to delete this thread, but I read about this character when researching Final fight, and this is true. This really is a transsexual character.
I think I'll be going now.

Moderator
#11 Posted by DarkLegend (1387 posts) -

Well... more of these topic? I'll be going as-well.

#12 Posted by Jandurin (186 posts) -
BoG said:
"You know, someone wanted me to delete this thread, but I read about this character when researching Final fight, and this is true. This really is a transsexual character.
I think I'll be going now.
"
It *is* true.  Funnily enough.
#13 Posted by skrutop (3615 posts) -

Someone should clear that up in the character bio.

NOT IT!

#14 Posted by lord_canti (1487 posts) -

she isnt a transevestite (cant spell lol) i dont think anyway  coz the only reason this started in the first place is because they wanted to remove her from the  us  because the people who localised didnt like the idea of people beating up a girl so they replased her  but people wanted it to be like the fist version so they put her back in and rumers about why she was removed  in the first place came about  and because  they have probaly been mithered  with talk of this for years they finaly said " in Japan, she simply tucks her business away in order to look like a girl,"  most likely to shut them up

#15 Posted by RetroIce4 (4392 posts) -

The scary thing is that a mod is talking about this...

#16 Posted by Jeff (3336 posts) -
You'd be surprised how much discussion and research we did on this topic before the site launched.
Staff
#17 Posted by Damonation (556 posts) -

Yes... Yes I would

#18 Edited by Fr0Br0 (3084 posts) -

Oh God, the BULGE!

Trap Confirmed
#19 Posted by Axersia (1612 posts) -
RetroIce4 said:
"The scary thing is that a mod is talking about this..."
I wasn't a mod yet when I opened this topic. :P

But yeah, it does look weird for a mod to open a topic like this, doesn't it?

Jeff hasn't kicked me from the team yet, though, so I guess it's OK.
#20 Posted by lord_canti (1487 posts) -

another theory on the matter is how can she fit it in THOSE SHORTS

caption
#21 Posted by LordAndrew (13985 posts) -

Does that figure include a penis?

#22 Posted by TheGTAvaccine (2883 posts) -

Buh...buh...the BOOBS :(

#23 Posted by Relys (984 posts) -

It's a cartoon.

It could be any number of abomination.

Just forget about it.

#24 Posted by lord_canti (1487 posts) -

i may be rong lmfao

caption
#25 Posted by Giantkitty (808 posts) -

The only reason she's "considered' a transsexual is for Capcom to get around Nintendo's anti-violence policy towards women (she was taken out of the SNES version anyways). "You're not beating up a woman, you're beating up a man who was a woman, and still looks very much like one" Kinda screwed up all around.

Speaking about transsexuals, how about Birdo? He wanted to become Birdette (see the Super Mario Brothers manual), but  people got mad, I guess they're afraid it'll turn children into trannies.

#26 Posted by Endogene (4741 posts) -

this site is the source of the most amazing information

#27 Posted by ZimpanX (420 posts) -

Female or not I like her (or his?) appearance in Street Fighter III as Hugo Andore's coach. You can interpret that however you want.

#28 Posted by Relys (984 posts) -
ZimpanX said:
"Female or not I like her (or his?) appearance in Street Fighter III as Hugo Andore's coach. You can interpret that however you want."
She has a huge dildo inside her.
#29 Posted by ZimpanX (420 posts) -
Relys said:
"ZimpanX said:
"Female or not I like her (or his?) appearance in Street Fighter III as Hugo Andore's coach. You can interpret that however you want."
She has a huge dildo inside her."

Then I hope she enjoys it.
#30 Posted by Carmel_Chewy (323 posts) -

This topic, its scary >_>

#31 Posted by Axersia (1612 posts) -
Carmel_Chewy said:
"This topic, its scary >_>"
How so?
#32 Posted by Endogene (4741 posts) -
Axersia said:
"Carmel_Chewy said:
"This topic, its scary >_>"
How so?"
check out the topics on "angel feather"  then carmel chewy
#33 Posted by BiffMcBlumpkin (3719 posts) -
LordAndrew said:
"Does that figure include a penis?"

Famous last words.
#34 Posted by kingmasters (409 posts) -

well poison is a girl but when when it came out in japan people freaked out about dudes hitting a girl
so the people that made it said "uhhhhh no no its not a girl umm its a guy yeah that's the ticket"

#35 Edited by Axersia (1612 posts) -
kingmasters said:
"well poison is a girl but when when it came out in japan people freaked out about dudes hitting a girl
so the people that made it said "uhhhhh no no its not a girl umm its a guy yeah that's the ticket""
Well, Bridget was originally designed to be a girl too, but then the artist decided he would be too boring that way and slapped on a penis. Would you consider him a girl too?
#36 Posted by Endogene (4741 posts) -

what bridgit is a guy???
we need a new concepts "tramps in videogames"

#37 Posted by lord_canti (1487 posts) -
ZimpanX said:
"Relys said:
"ZimpanX said:
"Female or not I like her (or his?) appearance in Street Fighter III as Hugo Andore's coach. You can interpret that however you want."
She has a huge dildo inside her."

Then I hope she enjoys it."
second lmfao
#38 Posted by lord_canti (1487 posts) -
Axersia said:
"kingmasters said:
"well poison is a girl but when when it came out in japan people freaked out about dudes hitting a girl
so the people that made it said "uhhhhh no no its not a girl umm its a guy yeah that's the ticket""
Well, Bridget was originally designed to be a girl too, but then the artist decided he would be too boring that way and slapped on a penis. Would you consider him a girl too?
"
would you beleve i didnt know she......it was a dude lol
#39 Posted by Axersia (1612 posts) -
the_chojin99 said:
would you beleve i didnt know she......it was a dude lol"
Well, if you've played Guilty Gear you would know, since he actually wants to be more masculine and refers to himself as a he, but he was originally raised to think he was a girl. xD
#40 Posted by ZombieHunterOG (3530 posts) -

Trantastic ?

#41 Posted by kingmasters (409 posts) -
Axersia said:
"kingmasters said:
"well poison is a girl but when when it came out in japan people freaked out about dudes hitting a girl
so the people that made it said "uhhhhh no no its not a girl umm its a guy yeah that's the ticket""
Well, Bridget was originally designed to be a girl too, but then the artist decided he would be too boring that way and slapped on a penis. Would you consider him a girl too?
"
well i'll put it this way bridget being a boy is in the story for bridget
they just say poison is a guy to get away from any negative press
#42 Edited by Damonation (556 posts) -

I propose a challenge, to settle this once and for all. The first person to provide visual proof of gender will get 1000 internets. Better start checking your /h/ folder.

#43 Posted by kingmasters (409 posts) -

I was wrong
Street Fighter IV producer Yoshinori Ono tells EGM in its latest issue "In North America, Poison is officially a post-op transsexual.

#44 Posted by Homer (1372 posts) -

No... it's anime..

#45 Posted by Lies (3866 posts) -

OP fails without Ackbar.

IT'S A TRAP!
#46 Posted by Axersia (1612 posts) -
Homer said:
"No... it's anime.."
They have life-sized pillows for that.
#47 Posted by kingmasters (409 posts) -

so that's the end of this debate

#48 Posted by ZombieHunterOG (3530 posts) -
kingmasters said:
"so that's the end of this debate"

i beg to differ ...TeeHee
#49 Posted by kingmasters (409 posts) -
ZombieHunter said:
"
kingmasters said:
"so that's the end of this debate"

i beg to differ ...TeeHee"
*shifty eyes*
#50 Posted by Endogene (4741 posts) -
Axersia said:
"Homer said:
"No... it's anime.."
They have life-sized pillows for that."
some what hard to believe but true

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.