Is there a list of Pokemon that you CAN'T get in Black/White 2?

#1 Posted by RainVillain (480 posts) -

I've seen the list of different pokemons between black 2 and white 2 (I picked up B2), but I mean, beyond those ones. Which pokemon can you NOT get in this game?

For example, I know you can't get a Charmander (outside of trading). Is there a list anywhere of all the 'mons I can't get? How impossible is it to actually catch over 600 pkmns in this game?

#2 Posted by Oscar__Explosion (2363 posts) -

The only thing I could find even close to the answer you seek is this list from the first B/W games (bottom of the page)

http://www.psypokes.com/bw/oldpokemon.php

I can only assume most if not all of this list would be the same in B/W 2

#3 Posted by MideonNViscera (2257 posts) -

I think you can get a bunch from breeding, but it's not something I've looked into. That may screw with the idea of a concrete list though.

#4 Posted by SerHulse (685 posts) -
#5 Posted by fox01313 (5083 posts) -

Koffing in it without that stupid pikachu, sounds like a good collection in this after they ditched all the classics. Still seems like more than enough pokemans in the game that anyone should be okay on finding a good squad to work with.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.