Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Pokémon Black/White Version 2

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Oct 07, 2012

The story of Pokémon Black/White continues in this direct sequel for the Nintendo DS system.

Meloetta at participating GameStops March 4 to March 24

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By JJOR64

Joystiq is reporting that the legendary Pokemon Meloetta will be available at participating GameStops from March 4th through March 24th for the US. In the UK it will be available from March 22nd through April 19th at participating GAME stores. You can also head over to Pokemon Global Link (www.pokemon-gl.com)during these time periods to get a few more goodies as well!

Official Pokemon Post US

Official Pokemon Post UK

mwng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I never quite understood how these work, you take your cart into the shop and hand it to them? Then what do they do?

I suppose even if I did know how it worked, I doubt I could pluck up the courage to tout Pokémon in public.

pw2566ch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mwng said:

I never quite understood how these work, you take your cart into the shop and hand it to them? Then what do they do?

I suppose even if I did know how it worked, I doubt I could pluck up the courage to tout Pokémon in public.

Just just download it through the game. There's an option when you start the game called "Mystery Gift" or something like that. Then you choose Wireless connection and then you're good to go.

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mwng: You use the "Mystery Gift" option on the main menu, click 'Receive Gift," then and you click "Get Via Wireless."

mwng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sean2206

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Anyone know where you can find the locations which are participating in this for the UK ?

Avatar image for wintersnowblind
    WinterSnowblind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@sean2206: They haven't announced them yet. However, I think practically every single store in the UK was participating with the Keldeo event a few months ago.

sean2206

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wintersnowblind: Thanks, I hope so, I remember for the GBA Celebi event I think the nearest participating store was like a two hour drive and only one for two days, so that wasn't happening.

Glad of the longer dates as well, better than older events.

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thought I would bump this to remind people that this starts today in the US.

awadnin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This Pokémon looks interesting!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.