This game is odd.

#1 Posted by gaminghooligan (1478 posts) -

This game has such an odd idea going on. Pokemon and famous samurai warriors? I'm so in. Can anyone else think of a strange crossover game like this?

#2 Edited by Cheesebob (1246 posts) -

Kingdom Hearts is fucking weird.

#3 Posted by BaneFireLord (2967 posts) -
@Cheesebob said:

#4 Posted by gaminghooligan (1478 posts) -

@Cheesebob: yep

#5 Edited by Rapid (1393 posts) -

Yeah it's an odd idea, @gaminghooligan said:

This game has such an odd idea going on. Pokemon and famous samurai warriors? I'm so in. Can anyone else think of a strange crossover game like this?

Trying to think of a Western equivalent, The Tokugawa Period was the ~1603' - 1868

So we need to have a spinoff of Skylanders set in the of Colonial Period!

#6 Posted by gaminghooligan (1478 posts) -

@Rapid said:

Yeah it's an odd idea, @gaminghooligan said:

Trying to think of a Western equivalent, The Tokugawa Period was the ~1603's - 1868

So we need to have a spinoff of Skylanders set in the of Colonial Period!

Drobot and John Smith vs Ben Franklin and Glumshanks, a battle for the ages

#7 Posted by Sanj (2507 posts) -

Where's the QL?!

#8 Posted by gaminghooligan (1478 posts) -

@Sanj said:

Where's the QL?!

it's an E3 mystery

#9 Posted by RE_Player1 (7574 posts) -

The Tekken and Street Fighter crossover is weird because Tekken is an actual good fighting franchise and Street Fighter is garbage.

#10 Posted by Dixego (389 posts) -

@Cheesebob said:

And cool. It's also fucking cool.

#11 Posted by gaminghooligan (1478 posts) -

speaking of weird game world crossovers did you guys ever watch captain N back in the day?

#12 Posted by Ace829 (2083 posts) -

Marvel vs. Capcom is still a bizzare thing.

#13 Posted by ztiworoh (731 posts) -

@Rapid: Wasn't there that Jamestown shooter last year? It was Colonial American figures fighting space battles on Mars.

#14 Posted by Maystack (906 posts) -

Oh shit, I totally forgot about this game. I think it comes out in EU this week, definitely gonna pick it up.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.