5 stars 5/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 3 releases and 0 DLC

Pokemon's Golden Standard 0

There are games that are forgettable, and games that are OK. Then there are those that are in a complete class of their own. Pokemon Crystal is one of those games. Even to this day, I still lament that I've lost the game card from a trip to Japan. It's not just the basics done right in Crystal, but it's also the other little things that helped to set the standards for other Pokemon games to come.      Crystal is a remake of Pokemon: Gold/Silver version. Like in Gold/Silver, you move around, ba...

The definitive version of the best Generation. 0

The ShortPros- Improved version of Pokemon Gold/Silver- Can finally play as a girl for the first time in a Pokemon game- Can catch both legendaries from Gold/Silver- Pokemon now animate when entering battle, which is a nice touch- Several small aesthetic changes and the phone calls people give you are less stupid- Has the best batch of available pokemon between the three games of this generationCons- Essentially the exact same game as Gold/SilverYep, we're doing this again.The LongPokemon Crysta...