Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Pokémon HeartGold/SoulSilver

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Sep 12, 2009

Remakes of the original Game Boy Color games, Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver are given updated graphics and gameplay on the Nintendo DS.

My adventure begins as a Pokemon Trainer.

Misty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Misty

So, I was a huge fan of the show years ago, and I used to play all of the old games. I was obviously a Misty fan (most likely because we have the same name lol), and when I saw Pokemon Heart Gold/Soul Silver at the store, I figured I'd give it a shot since i haven't played in absolutely forever. I've been at it for a couple of days now, and I definitely was happy with my decision! But I forgot how much work it was to build a decent pokemon team!

When I was younger, it seemed like I had my team of pokemon built in no time. That was probably because I had so much time to dedicate to training and pokemon catching. Now days, I only get to play for an hour or two at a time, so it takes me a lot longer to further myself in the game since I take so long to train my team along the way. I'm currently in Ecruteak City now. I haven't challenged the gym leader yet. I'm training a bit before I do so because I just finished building my team, and I have my six pokemon that I want to keep with me for the rest of my journey. I'll keep updating my blog as I get further in my journey. I'd love to trade friend codes to do some battling and such, so just let me know! But take it easy on me! I'm still a noob! :-p

-Misty

Misty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Misty

So, I was a huge fan of the show years ago, and I used to play all of the old games. I was obviously a Misty fan (most likely because we have the same name lol), and when I saw Pokemon Heart Gold/Soul Silver at the store, I figured I'd give it a shot since i haven't played in absolutely forever. I've been at it for a couple of days now, and I definitely was happy with my decision! But I forgot how much work it was to build a decent pokemon team!

When I was younger, it seemed like I had my team of pokemon built in no time. That was probably because I had so much time to dedicate to training and pokemon catching. Now days, I only get to play for an hour or two at a time, so it takes me a lot longer to further myself in the game since I take so long to train my team along the way. I'm currently in Ecruteak City now. I haven't challenged the gym leader yet. I'm training a bit before I do so because I just finished building my team, and I have my six pokemon that I want to keep with me for the rest of my journey. I'll keep updating my blog as I get further in my journey. I'd love to trade friend codes to do some battling and such, so just let me know! But take it easy on me! I'm still a noob! :-p

-Misty

l33tpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By l33tpower

im on wifi if u ever need to do a trade evolve at all on the wifi. i got a couple i need to evolve anyways.
    dbz1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By dbz1995

So you wanna be the very best? That noone ever was?

squirtle_squad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By squirtle_squad

Is catching them your real test? Is training them your cause?

PK_Koopa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By PK_Koopa

Will you travel across the land? Searching far and wide?

Blueman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By Blueman

Will you understand each Pokemon, The power thats inside?

Misty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Misty

Gotta catch 'em all-- It's you and me

I know it's my destiny.

ShadowKiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8  Edited By ShadowKiller

Ooooooh your my best friend

In a world we must defend.

JonathanMoore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#9  Edited By JonathanMoore

You'll teach me and I'll teach you.

AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 31

#10  Edited By AgentJ

Will your courage pull you through?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.