Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Pokémon HeartGold/SoulSilver

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Sep 12, 2009

Remakes of the original Game Boy Color games, Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver are given updated graphics and gameplay on the Nintendo DS.

Yep, Remakes of Pokemon Gold and Silver on the way

This topic is locked from further discussion.

mattbodega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By mattbodega
    Gonintendo has the full story. Heart Gold and Soul Silver in Japan by 2009. Probably reach the states next year,
    So, first question: Are you excited? I really loved Gold and Silver way back in the day, especially because of the sheer size of that game(Pretty sure it was the only game in the series to let you explore two different regions, which meant you could collect 16 BADGES! That's so many badges!)
    Secondly , Heart Gold and Soul Silver will mark the second time in the franchise that a game has been directly remade(following Fire Red and Leaf Green released on the GBA) Obviously, part of the success of the Pokemon series has been Game Freak's amazing power to sell players the same games multiple times( There are now 3 different versions of the original Pokemon Games, including the original games and the Yellow Re-Release). Now there are three versions of the Gold/Silver line. When are we, as players, going to realzine that Game Freak is selling us THE SAME GAME THEY'VE BEEN SELLING US SINCE 1998! OH GOD. WE'RE JUST COGS IN THE POKEMON MONEY MACHINE. WE'RE GOING TO BUY THESE REMAKES AND THE REMAKES OF RUBY AND SAPHIRE NEXT JUST YOU WAIT. OH GOD.

Granted, I'll still buy them. But I'll buy these remakes with a frowny face.

Finally, who else thinks that 2009 is the year where people kept saying "The Worst Kept Secret in the Industry"? How many "big secret anouncements" have we known about weeks before the launch? Assassin's Creed 2, Marvel Vs. Capcom 2, The PSP Go...it makes things  in this industry a little less interesting.
    mattbodega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By mattbodega

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! TOO LATE Lock this thread, I'll move the post

Hamz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Hamz

Alright, even though this was created in the correct forum board. Someone did beat you to it Bodega....just remember KvO TELLS NO LIES!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.