Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Pokémon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Nov 21, 2014

A new Pokémon adventure for Nintendo 3DS and 2DS. Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are remakes of Pokémon Ruby and Sapphire, respectively.

Wonder Trade

chemystery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

Pokemon has a bad habit of getting rid of awesome features they introduce in the previous game. If wonder trade falls into this category, it may actually be a deal breaker for me. It's a small thing but it really made pokemon shine again in my eyes. Anything in particular that the game must have for you guys?

Dixavd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

I'm fairly certain wonder trading will stay in these games. They rarely change UI or menu things within the same generation. I will say though, I didn't really see the point of wonder trading (though I'm not really a trading person anyway - so who am I to judge).

I wonder if they will keep the character customisation stuff though; they clearly did that since they wanted to push the fashion side of France into it - but I wonder to what extent they'll be putting that into these remakes (in all honesty, I hope they increase them - or at least give a little more equal-customisability for men and women - I thought it made the whole thing rather pointless when I was so limited on what I could change on the boy's head - e.g. hair - during the game like women can). I hope they at least keep that in some degree (even if they just make a joke about it by having an "adventurer's clothing store" which only sells the same outfit - I'd like them to at least point it out).

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.