How Pokemon Red is blatantly better than Pokemon Blue

• 58 results
#51 Posted by leeto (135 posts) -

Well I got Red first, so I automatically agree with this article with all my heart.

#52 Posted by TripMasterMunky (2403 posts) -
@Blubba said:
" @Discorsi said:
" what a stupid article >.> even if it is a joke. "
Agreed, wasn't funny at all. =/ "
Agreed.
#53 Posted by LiquidPrince (16181 posts) -
@ImperiousRix said:
" But... but Blastoise would likely win in a fight with Charizard because of elemental weaknesses!  Therefore that argument that Charizard is "better" is false!  >__> "
But Charizard is a freaking fire dragon bird lizard thing!
#54 Posted by Djstyles92 (953 posts) -

i had both versions -_-

#55 Edited by jNerd (2008 posts) -

Blastoise is BLATANTLY better then Charizard, I must make a poll to see which one of us is correct, lol.

POLL: 

Blastoise or Charizard?
#56 Posted by SJSchmidt93 (4899 posts) -

All you gotta do is do a little cheating and have a few GB's and a few friends and you can get Blastoise, Charizard, and Venosaur.

#57 Posted by Lydian_Sel (2501 posts) -

Pokemon Red was the first gameboy game I ever bought. It consumed me...

#58 Edited by WinterSnowblind (7617 posts) -

I'm guessing the article wasn't supposed to be taken seriously, but other than Charizard perhaps being "cooler" Blastoise is easily the better Pokemon, competitively. 

Then again, anyone who plays the game  competitively needs to be slapped, until Nintendo bring in a blanaced/fair stat system that isn't horribly broken.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.