The official Japanese Pokemon website has revealed a new and exciting WiiWare battle game - Melee! Pokemon Scramble.
Unlike most of the previous games in the franchise, it won't be a turn-based affair, instead it sees you running about as a weak monster initially, beating up fellow weaker Pokemon and recruiting as you progress by using the Wii remote on its side (1+2) or nunchuck (A+B).
- Developed by Pokemon Ranch creator Ambrella.
- Battle Royal mode - pitting your monsters in, well, a giant pitt where you'll be facing off one another in a huge free-for-all. Available after reaching a certain level in single player.
- 4 player multiplayer mode, friends can bring across their monsters by saving them onto the Wii Remote.
- Passwords and boss battles used to find rarer Pokemon and legendaries.
- Camera-lovers can also take a pic or two whilst exploring.
- Available in Japan from June 16th for 1500 Wii points.