anybody want my Snorlax?

#1 Posted by Luca717 (81 posts) -

im playing through x, and got the snorlax, however never cared for that pokemon. maybe some of you have killed it by accident and want it? idk but id rather give it to another person then let it sit in my box.

i was really hoping that someone has a heracross or larvitar from y to trade me, preferably lower level less then 30 so i can use it lol.

lemme know!

#2 Posted by Evan223 (73 posts) -

I don't need a snorlax, but will gladly trade you a larvitar for some X exclusives.

#3 Posted by TehBuLL (569 posts) -

pfft everyone has a snorlax. try again.

#4 Posted by Luca717 (81 posts) -

@tehbull: I know everyone has a snorlax. Maybe they want 2..

#5 Posted by Luca717 (81 posts) -

@evan223: who do you need. I will keep an eye out and catch one. I'm only 5 hours in

#6 Posted by DystopiaX (5241 posts) -

how you not gonna like Snorlax like that :(

he's my favorite pokemon

#7 Posted by Evan223 (73 posts) -

@luca717: I'll have a look tomorrow, it's pretty late here (UK) the Larvitars are level 1 btw.

#8 Posted by CynicalBuzzard (238 posts) -

I am not a fan of Snorlax either.

#9 Edited by Captain_Felafel (1522 posts) -

If it's a female, I'll gladly take it off your hands. :)

#10 Edited by Ravenlight (8033 posts) -

I don't even own Pokemon X or Y but my answer whenever anyone asks if I want a Snorlax is always yes!

#11 Posted by Luca717 (81 posts) -

@evan223: thanks man! level doesn't matter to me. with this exp share things seem to move fast. last i played was gold and silver a bit. only really got into blue and red this whole thing is new to me lol

#12 Posted by Luca717 (81 posts) -
#13 Posted by HatKing (5557 posts) -

This makes me unreasonably sad. To the point where I want to take your Snorlax just to ensure it a loving home. With another Snorlax to play with.

#14 Posted by NegativeCero (2925 posts) -

How can you not like Snorlax? He's basically a giant teddy bear that you can sleep on.

#15 Posted by Itwongo (784 posts) -

The Snorlax comes back to the bridge after a while if you killed it.

#16 Posted by Canteu (2814 posts) -

My 31 IV HP+DEF Relaxed Snorlax would eat your tiny Snorlax for breakfast!

(It only took 3 tries too!)

#17 Posted by KingSantana (1 posts) -

i need a female snorlax

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.