Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Pokémon X/Y

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Oct 12, 2013

The first Pokémon games on the 3DS and the first to be released simultaneously worldwide.

Are berries useful?

alanm26v5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By alanm26v5

I just got my 4th badge and Fly so I've been going around to previous areas in the game, which means I found the berry farm area again and what I planted. My question is, is there a use to berries besides being held items and making mulch (for making more berries presumably)? The only other game I played with berries was Emerald, and it had those contests and pokeblocks, which I ignored except to get Milotic. Is there anything like that this time?

ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 66

Nope, and in general most berries aren't worth using anyways. You're probably ok ignoring them.

I_Stay_Puft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Nope as soon as you start earning enough money to buy full restores, full heals, etc they are pretty worthless.

MideonNViscera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By MideonNViscera

I could never figure out a need for them, and I collected a shitload playing Dream World in White.

nights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By nights
    Frostily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

raise, or lowering EV curing status effects, or mixing into blends at the juice shop(can get a lv up drink or more stat boosting ones) in the big city.

alanm26v5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

I haven't played far enough to unlock the rest of the city, so I guess I'll keep that in mind. thanks everyone.

Capum15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I like the status removing ones since I'm still early enough to not have mad money or the ability to buy Full Restores and whatnot. I got like, 50 poison cure ones after harvesting 5 trees. I'm just using mulch, planting berries and seeing what happens.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.