Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Pokémon X/Y

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Oct 12, 2013

The first Pokémon games on the 3DS and the first to be released simultaneously worldwide.

Be sure to grab your FREE Pokeball pattern Vivillion

Avatar image for deactivated-601df795ee52f
    deactivated-601df795ee52f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

IT'S FINALLY HERE YOU GUYS

In honor of the Pokemon Center Online store opening for NA, Gamefreak is distributing a special Pokeball patterned Vivillion. I'm not really sure how long the event will be going on, so be sure to grab yours now! It looks gorgeous BTW!

To gets:

From the main menu, select Mystery Gift, Receive Gift, Get Via Internet, and it should show up. Then, just head into any Pokemon Center and talk to the lady next to the nurse. Be sure to have at least one slot in your party open.

I_Stay_Puft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By I_Stay_Puft

Thanks for the heads up. Been wondering what is up with all the vivillion give away lately? I don't know about you guys but it's been close to a year since X/Y came out and the remakes for Sapphire and Ruby are going to be out real soon. There's been little to nothing with the event give away pokemon for this generation.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cc8838532af0
    deactivated-5cc8838532af0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 12

Just picked up Pokemon Y as a time killer while traveling. I'm not sure what a Vivillion is but I do know you all probably have to send me a personal thank you note and at least twenty dollars in cash. Clearly the event is because I'm giving the game a shot.

rachelepithet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By rachelepithet

My copy of Y had a coupon code that expired in January.

Can anybody here help donate unwanted/duplicate rare or special edition ones to me to catch up on what I missed?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.