Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Pokémon X/Y

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Oct 12, 2013

The first Pokémon games on the 3DS and the first to be released simultaneously worldwide.

Ditto/Abra Thread (Friend Safari!)

Avatar image for perfectlizardwizard
    perfectlizardwizard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Yup just like everyone else, I need to get ahold of some ditto, and maybe an abra or two! This thread is basically for any normal type safari zoners to get in here and add as many people as they want from the thread. Only post in here if you either have a ditto safari or are looking to befriend one.

Same rules apply elsewhere; leave your in-game name, friend code, safari type (if you know it) and if you'll be available to be on a lot (so you can unlock that 3rd pokemon in the safari).

Jesse

1349 5757 1964

Type: Fairy (Mawile, Dedenne, Floette)

On a bunch, just let me know in a PM if you need that third poke and I'll try to arrange a time for both of us to be on. :)

Blake3599

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Blake3599

I'm looking for ditto. My safari is ghost. (Lampent, Gourgeist, Spiritomb)

Blake 4511-0519-5905

TechHits

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#3  Edited By TechHits

@blake3599:

added

I'm also looking for a ditto,

kyle 3110-4724-1576

Niceanims

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh you fucker, I thought you were advertising that you had dittos in your safari. Drat.

I gotta get my imposter ditto for the next luchadeer league.

Name: Cole

FC: 0275-7770-9539

Lapras, Spheal, Bergmite

lumley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 23

Am I missing something? If you want a ditto couldn't you just go to where they spawn in the wild? That's what I did and I have 2 now. Same with Abra - although that was a bit more challenging to catch.

alanm26v5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#6  Edited By alanm26v5

@lumley: I think they want to be able to get a preferred nature plus have it with its hidden ability, which is able to be passed down through breeding. I'm not sure though.

Niceanims

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Niceanims

@lumley: I'm looking for a specific Ditto. You can't get Dittos with the Imposter ability in the wild, nor can they be bred. You can only catch them in friend safari or trade for them on the GTS, where they're going for a legendary apiece.

The reason for its high price and demand is because Ditto can't breed with itself; you need a friend safari or a guy who knows a guy.

ch3burashka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Great; my ditto dealer is out of town on the lam, and I'm in a real bad way here.

Avatar image for perfectlizardwizard
    perfectlizardwizard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The most important reason you need it in the friend safari is because of the 2 or more perfect IV's they give.

Also, I don't need either anymore but I'll keep the thread open for everyone else though I suggest you guys just go to reddit, you can get it done in 5 minutes.

Karkarov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If anyone has access to some sold iv ditto's I am now in the market myself, trying to kick my training into gear what with some time off finally.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.