How far along is your Pokedex?

#1 Posted by I_Stay_Puft (3007 posts) -

One thing I really love about pokemon is completing the national pokedex as it's a great way to get my hoarding / collecting on without actually having to spend money or take up physical space. So with some Asian countries getting access to the Pokemon Bank, it has now allowed for older generation pokemon to become accessible for people on the gts. Pokemon has become fun again as it has allowed me the ability to wheel and deal my pokemon through the GTS system and so far I've managed to get some pokemon unavailable previously without the bank.

So far my pokedex is about half way complete, currently I sit at 428 pokemon obtained with about 718 currently listed.

#2 Posted by CoinMatze (469 posts) -

When they let me transfer my Pokemon I will have all of them except for Genesect and whatever super unique Gamestop promotion legendary Pokemon the latest games are hiding.

#3 Edited by CrimsonAvenger (263 posts) -

I haven't been able to get half of what I want from GTS. Everybody is asking for legendaries or Pokemon that aren't possible to trade over GTS like event Celebi or Arceus. I would really like a Dusknoir but the ones people are offering on GTS want legendaries in return. I have been able to get all the starters though thankfully. So far I've seen 398 but only obtained 273.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.