I need a way around trading evolutions

#1 Posted by Kenobi (361 posts) -

I have no friends that play pokemon. I do not trust people at comic book stores or arcades. I don't trust people online. Has GameFreak come up with any way to get around this very American problem?

#2 Posted by DonChipotle (2693 posts) -

Online friends, such as those here at GiantBomb dot com.

#3 Edited by Kenobi (361 posts) -

I've joined the friend code list, but we have yet to go on our first date.

#4 Posted by Moonshadow101 (556 posts) -

If you're looking for an Alakazam or a Gengar, there are plenty of Haunter x Haunter and Kadabra x Kadabra trades on the GTS. If you're looking for something that requires an item, like a Scizor, you'll have to try a bit harder.

#5 Edited by Kenobi (361 posts) -
#6 Edited by Nights (606 posts) -

@kenobi said:

@moonshadow101: who wants someone else's kadabra... ew

Especially if you have one with Modest nature (as well as Super Trained, move set, etc.). I know you said you don't trust other people on the internet, but I'd be willing to trade with you if you're up for it. I have Modest Abras out the ass from breeding. Either way, I agree that they should have a system in place for situations such as yours. Luckily, I happen to know a person that has Pokemon X/Y.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.