Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Pokémon X/Y

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Oct 12, 2013

The first Pokémon games on the 3DS and the first to be released simultaneously worldwide.

Level 1 Starters for Ditto

awesome8x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'm working on getting one Ditto of every nature. I can give you a Level 1 Fennekin, Chestnaught, or Squirtle with any of the following natures: Bold, Modest, Calm, Lonely, Gentle, Hasty, Impish, Jolly, Naughty, Brave, Relaxed, Quiet, Sassy, Bashful, or Docile. If you want a different Pokémon with one of those natures, ask me; I may have it. In exchange, I would like a Ditto that has any nature not listed (Timid, Mild, Adamant, Careful, Lax, Rash, Naïve, Hardy, Quirky, Serious). Level and IVs don't matter. Interested? Add me. FC: 0576 - 4281 - 8230.

Avatar image for deactivated-601df795ee52f
    deactivated-601df795ee52f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

awesome8x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Oh, thanks!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.