Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Pokémon X/Y

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Oct 12, 2013

The first Pokémon games on the 3DS and the first to be released simultaneously worldwide.

The Breeders Trading Post

CynicalBuzzard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By CynicalBuzzard

I have been trying to breed to get a 5 or 6 perfect EV/IV Squirtle and I have yet to get past two perfect evs/ivs. So I thought I would create this thread to help out other breeders that are having this same problem. We could post what we are trying to breed for and see if another Pokemon breeder has the Pokemon with the right EVs that we are looking for. So feel free to post Friend Codes and list of Pokemon you are trying to breed.

Hunter5024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

@cynicalbuzzard If you'd like to trade for some perfect IV pokemon feel free to use the trading thread. Also if you're having trouble breeding, here's a guide you can use.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.