Trading Thread

• 151 results
#101 Posted by C2C (855 posts) -

@i_stay_puft: Is your offer still good? I have a Porygon, Meowth, Feebas, and Yamask that I can trade you for the Gen V starters + Turtwig.

#102 Posted by I_Stay_Puft (3161 posts) -

Anybody out there got an Unown? On GTS its been a freakin feeding frenzy just to get one of them.

#103 Posted by sionweeks (647 posts) -

Would anyone like to help me evolve my Kadabra and Haunter? I need a partner that will trade them back to me so I can evolve them.

#104 Edited by DarthOrange (3858 posts) -

I'm looking for a female Togepi with Super Luck. Preferably Timid and with Nasty Plot. This Pokemon has been a pain in the ass for me because of the low rate of females.

I could give you a 5 IV Scraggy, 5 IV Beldum, or any starter from Gen 1-6.

Edit: I am in the final stages of finally getting this damn Togepi. I have a bunch of 4IV Timid Togepis that know Nasty Plot if anyone wants one.

#105 Posted by I_Stay_Puft (3161 posts) -

@sionweeks: I'll help just pm me when you're online and we can arrange a time.

#106 Posted by CrimsonAvenger (268 posts) -

Could anybody do a trade back with me so I can evolve one of my Duslcops' and my Scyther? FC is 1263 7145 9704 and Name is Drew.

#107 Posted by DarthOrange (3858 posts) -

Could anybody do a trade back with me so I can evolve one of my Duslcops' and my Scyther? FC is 1263 7145 9704 and Name is Drew.

I can help you out. Already added you.

2981-6627-3988

#108 Posted by CrimsonAvenger (268 posts) -

@crimsonavenger said:

I can help you out. Already added you.

2981-6627-3988

Ok, thanks.

#109 Edited by Hunter5024 (5601 posts) -

Seeking: 5 perfect IV pokemon. Trying to save some time on breeding. I'll take almost any that I don't already have.

Offering: 5 perfect IV Abra's with hidden ability (sixth IV is attack). 5 perfect IV Bagon's with hidden ability and Dragon Dance (sixth IV is either defense or special defense, don't remember which.)

#110 Posted by kawiji (20 posts) -

First time looking to trade! Figured I'd pop on to the GB forums to see if anyone can help.

I'm looking to get a Duskull. Or Duclops. There isn't a whole lot I can offer in return: I do have a good variety to trade with. If I don't have much luck here, I might just try some Safari friend code exchanges.

#111 Edited by CrimsonAvenger (268 posts) -

@kawiji said:

First time looking to trade! Figured I'd pop on to the GB forums to see if anyone can help.

I'm looking to get a Duskull. Or Duclops. There isn't a whole lot I can offer in return: I do have a good variety to trade with. If I don't have much luck here, I might just try some Safari friend code exchanges.

Lucky for you, I can breed a Duskull and trade you a Dusclops too. FC is 1263 7145 9704 and Name is Drew.

#112 Posted by kawiji (20 posts) -
#113 Posted by CrimsonAvenger (268 posts) -
#114 Edited by DarthOrange (3858 posts) -

Seeking: 5 perfect IV pokemon. Trying to save some time on breeding. I'll take almost any that I don't already have.

Offering: 5 perfect IV Abra's with hidden ability (sixth IV is attack). 5 perfect IV Bagon's with hidden ability and Dragon Dance (sixth IV is either defense or special defense, don't remember which.)

You still have that Abra? Would you take a 5IV HA Togepi (sixth is attack) with Nasty Plot?

#115 Edited by Hunter5024 (5601 posts) -

@hunter5024 said:

You still have that Abra? Would you take a 5IV HA Togepi (sixth is attack) with Nasty Plot?

Actually Togepi is one of the only other ones I have, do you have anything else you could trade for it? If not I'll still hook you up.

#116 Posted by DarthOrange (3858 posts) -

@darthorange said:

@hunter5024 said:

Actually Togepi is one of the only other ones I have, do you have anything else you could trade for it? If not I'll still hook you up.

I could get you a Hidden Ability female Snorunt if you give me a bit of time to breed it. Do you have one yet?

#117 Posted by CrimsonAvenger (268 posts) -

Could someone do a trade back with me so I can evolve my Porygon?

#118 Posted by Strangestories (111 posts) -

Is anyone willing to trade me a female Larvitar? Preferably level 1 but it doesn't matter too much. Just tell me what you want in return and I'll see what I can do!

#119 Edited by I_Stay_Puft (3161 posts) -

@crimsonavenger If you still haven't found someone sure.

@strangestories said:

Is anyone willing to trade me a female Larvitar? Preferably level 1 but it doesn't matter too much. Just tell me what you want in return and I'll see what I can do!

sure if I'm on, 1032-1247-4392.

Trainer Name: Hideo Kojima.

#120 Posted by CrimsonAvenger (268 posts) -

@crimsonavenger If you still haven't found someone sure.

@strangestories said:

sure if I'm on, 1032-1247-4392.

Trainer Name: Hideo Kojima.

Ok thanks. My FC is 1263 7145 9704 and Name is Drew.

#121 Posted by Strangestories (111 posts) -

@i_stay_puft: My FC is 4184-2987-0854 and name is Quinn. Adding you now. Anything in particular that you want?

#122 Edited by I_Stay_Puft (3161 posts) -

Im online right now adding you will be online for about an hour.

Scratch that cant seem to get my 3ds connected on campus. Can help when i'm on later.

#123 Edited by CharlesDA (51 posts) -

I'm looking for a Hidden Ability (Water Absorb) Caturne/Cacnea.

I've got several things that I can offer. Iron Fist Chimchars, Toxic Spikes Yamasks, Pain Split Duskulls and HA Spikes Chespin to name a few. I've also got several other PokeBank only starters if anyone is interested.

#124 Edited by Burbaloo (15 posts) -

@hunter5024: I've got a 5 IV Honedge (Brave or Quiet), Gastly (Timid), and Scyther (Adamant w/Technician) if you need any of those.

@charlesda: I've got a Cacturne with Water Absorb, if you still need it, and I've been looking for an Iron Fist Chimchar!

Edit: Forgot my Friend Code, 1392-5243-9261

#125 Posted by CharlesDA (51 posts) -

@burbaloo: My friend code is 0774-5071-4990, trainer name is Charles.

#126 Posted by Burbaloo (15 posts) -
#127 Edited by billyo12 (3 posts) -

Seeking: Charizardite X

Offering any of the following: Totodile, Charmander, Squirtle, Bulbasaur, Ivysaur, Cyndaquil, Eevee, Tyrunt, Amaura, Abra, Ditto, Venusaurite, Dratini, Froakie, Charizard (level 74)

PM me if interested. If interested in a pokemon or megastone that isn't listed feel free to ask. Thanks.

#128 Edited by aajf (223 posts) -

FT: 6IV Shiny Sliggoo that, sadly, is a clone <= shares a trainer ID with a Goomy on this list, 02896.

LF: Offers. Clones are no good where I usually trade, so I'm not looking for equivalent offers, just any old thing really.

#129 Posted by rosiezombie (2 posts) -

Friend Code: 1375-8414-1509

Looking for the following: Cacnea - Glameow - Bronzor - Finneon

Will trade: Phione

#130 Edited by CharlesDA (51 posts) -

@rosiezombie: I have plenty of Cacneas with Water Absorb that I'd be willing to trade for a Phione. Friend code is 0774-5071-4990.

#131 Edited by cmblasko (1179 posts) -

I need to trade evolve a bunch of guys (around 10) and get Xerneas, Zapdos and Moltres for Pokedex completion. Is there anyone else in a similar situation? Want to help each other out?

#132 Edited by CharlesDA (51 posts) -

It's probably silly to ask of this right now as it is almost impossible to get a hold of on X/Y, but I'm currently looking for a Storm Drain Lileep/Cradily.

#133 Posted by Adster (2 posts) -

Willing to trade any starter(gen 1 through 6) for X exclusive mega stones

#134 Edited by Adster (2 posts) -

Willing to trade any starters(1-6) jolly drilburs and timid joltiks for x exclusive mega stones

FC:3196-4538-4547

#135 Posted by Supernatural_Space_Honky (2 posts) -

Looking to exchange some starters for breeding purposes. Any nature will do GTS/Wonder Trade has not been kind to me.

I Have: Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Charmander, Treecko, Chespin, Froakie, Fennekin. Also have Pokerus.

Looking for: Turtwig and Cyndaquil.

FC: 1435-5041-1269

#136 Posted by Turtlebird95 (2343 posts) -

Seeking: X exclusive Mega stones. Charzardite X, Pinsirite, Tyrannitarite, and Mewtwo's.

Offering: Keldeo, Shiny Mewtwo.

#137 Edited by JJOR64 (18942 posts) -

Thought about giving this IV thingy a try so I'm looking for anyone that has a Ditto with 5/6 Perfect IVs. Those are probably hard to come by, so one with 3 Perfect IVs would be nice as well. If you are willing to trade one, I will offer anything you are trying to get.

Or if anyone on here that has a Ditto in their Friend Safari, that would be great as well.

Send me an @ replay so I get a notification or a PM.

Thanks.

#139 Edited by Hunter5024 (5601 posts) -

Seeking: Deoxys, Genesect, Meloetta, shiny pokemon I like (feel free to inquire).

Offering: Legendary Birds, Reshiram, Shiny Palkia, Shiny Giratina, Shiny Pichu, Shiny Steelix, Shiny Snorunt, Shiny Geodude, Shiny Eevee. All legitimately caught by me or received through events, some have good natures.

In addition!

Seeking: 5 IV pokemon

Offering: 5 IV Abra, Charmander, Bagon, Togepi, Scyther, Gastly, more to be added soon.

#140 Posted by cmblasko (1179 posts) -

@hunter5024: I've got 5IV Claunchers, Spiritombs and Marills. Are you interested in any of those?

#141 Posted by Turtlebird95 (2343 posts) -

Alright, holy shit. I got a bunch of shiny Pokemon from some fellow on my passerby list. All appear to be legit.

They are: Amoonguss, Leavanny, Aggron, Golurk, Metagross, Cofagrigus, Octillery, Seismitoad, and Chansey.

I'm willing to trade any except Aggron and Metagross. I need a Charizardite X, Mewtwonite X, and Pinsirite.

In addition to the shinies listed above, I've also got a few event Arceus, Keldeos, and Meloettas if you are interested in those.

#142 Posted by Jinx1 (93 posts) -

Looking for 5iv pokemons with good nature, and egg moves. Offering lansat berry, starf berry, modest 5iv rotom (last is attack). 5iv skarmory with spikes and whirlwind, 5iv bouffalant.

#143 Edited by DarthOrange (3858 posts) -

I need a Charizardite X, Mewtwonite X, and Pinsirite.

In addition to the shinies listed above, I've also got a few event Arceus, Keldeos, and Meloettas if you are interested in those.

I can get you all three of those stones, those event pocket monsters would be great.

#144 Edited by Turtlebird95 (2343 posts) -

@darthorange: Sure thing. I'm not sure if I have you as a friend on 3DS so I'll pm you my code.

#145 Edited by Daftronaut (30 posts) -

Hey, anyone willing to evo-trade? Just want to evolve some of my Pokés like Haunter and Boldore. If anyone's interested to do the same thing, just pm me for friend code. Just trade back plz. :)

#146 Posted by Rickythegerman (1 posts) -

anybody willing to trade their y megas for a shiny? I have shinies of pretty much every legendary

#147 Posted by galloughs (191 posts) -

Seeking: Fletchling with it's hidden ability Gale Wings. An adamant nature would be nice, but I can handle the breeding so that's not important. If you have a friend safari with Fletchling in it, we could just trade FCs! Mine is flying type.

Offering: Just ask! I have lots of great things to trade, including several pokemon not catchable in X/Y (rattata, meowth, etc) as well as every starter from every generation. I've got an awful lot of cool pokemon, so just let me know what you're looking for.

P.S. I've gotten really good at EV training, I have all of the held items to increase EVs, have several pokemon with pokerus, and I have a lot of free time since I work from home, so I'd be happy to EV train a full team for any duder!

#148 Edited by Jinx1 (93 posts) -

@galloughs I can trade you a female fletchling with gale wings. It's jolly x/31/31/x/x/31. I'll trade it for a mudkip. Or (I assume you mean IV and not EV) I can breed an adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 fletchling for an adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 mudkip. Also from experience I feel that jolly outperforms the adamant talonflame. FC 0546-5757-6987 trainer name jynx.

#149 Edited by Carlos1408 (1495 posts) -

Hey people,

So I'm looking to trade a couple of Pokemon for evolution (Seadra -> Kingdra & Poliwhirl -> Politoed). Anyone willing to help? I'm making a rain team, so I'll need them back haha.

In return I have Pokemon X exclusives, and some hidden ability Pokemon (some even with egg moves already). For example, Tentacool perfect IVs, Rapid Spin and Bold nature (can breed Timid if necessary), H.A. Poliwag, with encore, etc.

Edit: I also have plenty of pokemon to trade with pokerus if anyone needs. :D

So yeah if you're interested PM me and let me know if you're interested in something specific, I might have it or can prepare it.

Carlos :D

#150 Posted by Olqavtoras (222 posts) -

Thought I should give this a go, seeking a Squirtle, Eevee, Tyrogue or Chikorita. Don't have very much to offer, but if anyone wants a Charmander I'd be happy to trade!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.