Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Pokémon X/Y

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Oct 12, 2013

The first Pokémon games on the 3DS and the first to be released simultaneously worldwide.

Trading Thread

• 160 results
    TheBlue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So, I was lucky enough to hatch 3 shiny Feebas in a matter of 30 minutes the other day, and I figured I might ask here first. Obviously I'm keeping one for myself, but the other 2 are up for grabs. They aren't perfect (both are missing defense), but they're bold, have egg moves, and are nickname-able. Both are Swift Swim but I can throw in an ability capsule if you want.

I'm looking for Charizardite Y and Aggronite, so if anyone isn't using theirs and you'd like a shiny Feebas, let's be friends.

I also have a number of extra legendaries if that floats your boat. Specifically, Genesect, Meloetta, Keldeo, and Xerneas. Beyond that ask and I'll see what I have. I'm also looking for Shaymin and Manaphy if anyone has those to spare.

Avatar image for themightyskullboy
    TheMightySkullboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theblue I can hook you up with a Manaphy for one of those Feebas if you want. I can't help you on the megastone front, unfortunately.

TheBlue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@themightyskullboy: Hm, I'm gonna wait a day or two to see if there are any other offers, but if not I'll take you up on that. Is the Manaphy legit?

TheMightySkullboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theblue Eeeehhh, it's probably not legit. I got it (and a couple more) from a friend who I think was at least using save backups to duplicate stuff. I do have a true-legit-got-it-from-Gamestop-myself Shaymin I can hook you up with if your other trading doesn't work out. No worries! Good luck in your search!

TheBlue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@themightyskullboy: I'll take you up on that Shaymin offer if you're willing to part with it. Nobody anywhere else is biting right now, but I'll always have another if someone crops up. If you're game would you mind helping me evolve the Feebas I'm keeping? I can help you evolve yours as well as any other trade evolutions you'd need.

TheMightySkullboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theblue Sure. Just let me know when you're ready to trade.

TheBlue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By TheBlue

@themightyskullboy: I'll be around later in the day tomorrow if you're willing. I already evolved the one I'm keeping so nevermind about that.

alpacasnot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By alpacasnot

seeking: ditto

offering: bulbasaur, squirtle, any x version only poke's

Honestly i'm one of those dumb(don't mean to insult anyone btw) people that likes to play through the main game with at least decent IV and nature pokemon and a ditto would really simplify this and is freakin impossible to get. Thanks in advance to anyone who is willing to help^^.

FC: 0447-5884-7918

FlashSassy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looking for: any Pokémon with Pokerus

Will trade: Wi-Fi event Mewtwo, Wi-Fi event Rayquaza, Samurott, Chesnaught, or Froakie.

Contact me at: snakemetalz@gmail.com also my friend code is: 5386-9581-7558

pkmnfrk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I deleted my previous trade, as I managed to fulfill it via GTS. Don't ask how, it involved virgin sacrifices.

Now, I have a different request, for the last Pokémon I need to complete my National Pokédex (well, at least as far as non-event Pokémon go)

Seeking: Latias

Offering: Literally any non-legendary Pokémon, or one of the following legendaries: Cobalion, Virizion, Palkia, Arceus, Moltres

I might also consider non-Pokémon trades (eg, steam codes) (I really want that Latias)

samuraigarrin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pkmnfrk: Wow, is your Arceus legit? Meaning you got it from an event? If so, I'd be very interested in trading my Latias to you!

pkmnfrk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Brownstein350

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By Brownstein350

Does anybody have a Shiny Shaymin for trade?

I have a Sassy nature level 100 Shiny Mew for trade for a Timid nature Shiny Shaymin. Please write me back or, PM me back your friend code and gamer name as soon as possible. Also, here is my friend code it is 4570-9356-0226 and my gamer name is Michael for the trade and I'll contact you right back as soon as possible. Thank you. :)

billyo12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By billyo12

Would anybody be willing to help me trade a Charizardite X stone from Pokemon X to Pokemon Y? I rented X from Gamefly just to get the megastone, but now I see it doesn't allow those items to be traded over the GTS. I can give up a Pokemon in exchange for someone helping me transfer the stone between games. I'd even be willing to restart the game and get another Charizardite X megastone for whoever helps me out. Please pm me or post here if interested. I'd really appreciate it.

EDIT: Nvm got my cousin to help me on this.

Sniipe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Hey guys! I have completed a Living Dex save for Diancie. I have a ton of the 20th Anniversary Celebi and Jirachi... lots of stuff I could trade. It would be AMAZING if somebody could trade me a legit Diancie.

Thanks!!

Ancrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By Ancrath

Would greatly appreciate anyone who can help me evolve my scyther through trade. FC is 1822 - 3699 - 6557. Add me and let me know if you're willing to help, thanks!

chelicopter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looking for: bulbasaur

Offering: whatever you want

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.