Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Pokémon X/Y

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Oct 12, 2013

The first Pokémon games on the 3DS and the first to be released simultaneously worldwide.

Trainer PR Videos

aajf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'm surprised to have found myself spending a fair bit of time playing around with making a PR video. There are more features than I expected and I imagine there is scope for people to get quite creative with them. Disappointed that they aren't saved to the SD card.

Anybody else been fooling around with videos? Anyone know of a good way to share them online?

Gonmog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Same here. Maybe when the link is up and running it will be able to be view able online.

I_Stay_Puft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By I_Stay_Puft

Yep been awesome. I think they should've added the ability to throw in any pokemon you caught in there instead of just your most favorite one. I can just imagine doing a creepy horror one with Mr. Mime in it.

Avatar image for superwristbands
    SuperWristBands

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I spent a good chunk of time making mine. It was pretty fun to do too. Kinda bummed I overwrote my video with Frogadier. Greninja just isn't as charming. Though what can ya do! *shrug*

Yep been awesome. I think they should've added the ability to throw in any pokemon you caught in there instead of just your most favorite one. I can just imagine doing a creepy horror one with Mr. Mime in it.

You can totally use any one so long as it is in your party, right? I've shot a video with four of the pokemon in my active party (not at the same time, of course).

alanm26v5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Sadly I don't know how to export them without a capture kit, or making friends with someone that has one and having them do it. I wish they were on the Global Link, but they're not. I guess that would require the videos to be rendered and encoded somehow, and that is probably more trouble than its worth.

nights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yup, there are a lot of possibilities! I spent a good hour or so combing through all of the options. I kind of want to make a video that's just bat-shit crazy.

donchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I spent way too much time trying to get mine to be the perfect kind of vapid celebrity ego inflation that could fit in ten seconds. I may have over done it with all the applause and camera shutter sound effects, but at least I managed to make my character seem like a self absorbed, self important teenager.

redyoshi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By redyoshi

I didn't realize there was more to this than picking an initial theme and saving it. I just picked the "Cool" theme and left, but I remember thinking that I wish there was an option to have my character tell people that I would be smelling them later.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.