Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Pokémon

Franchise »

The Pokémon franchise has spawned numerous titles and spin-offs, spanning several generations of games and has an animated series that spans many seasons.

Dark vs Dragon RESULTS

Kyreo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

Edited By Kyreo

So after months and months of training... I proudly present the results of the 3 Round competition between my friend and I both sporting wholly and soley Dragon and Dark pokemon respectively. 

Round One 
    Single Battle, Level 50 limit ruling 
    Dark Won with only one pokemon remaining, Absol. 

Round Two 
    Double Battle, Level 50 Limit 
    Dragon won with 6 pokemon remaining.   

Round Three 
    Single Battle, No level Restriction, Only Three Pokemon allowed
    Dragon won with two pokemon left. 

So there ya go.  Dark Lost.  Dragon beats Dark, though I won't say Dragon is the better type.  Dark seems to be more shady and crafty, while Dragon is very forward and powerful. 

If the two type had to be blades, Dark would be a scalpel, if you know what yer doing and you use it right you can fuck shit up, but the slightest error can be the end, while Dragon is more of an Axe, you can kinda aim it and sorta do neat little slant attacks with it but when it comes down to it yer just swinging and hoping for the best, but if you hit yer target, you probably don't need to hit it again. 

PM for more details on the Battles.

Kyreo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By Kyreo

So after months and months of training... I proudly present the results of the 3 Round competition between my friend and I both sporting wholly and soley Dragon and Dark pokemon respectively. 

Round One 
    Single Battle, Level 50 limit ruling 
    Dark Won with only one pokemon remaining, Absol. 

Round Two 
    Double Battle, Level 50 Limit 
    Dragon won with 6 pokemon remaining.   

Round Three 
    Single Battle, No level Restriction, Only Three Pokemon allowed
    Dragon won with two pokemon left. 

So there ya go.  Dark Lost.  Dragon beats Dark, though I won't say Dragon is the better type.  Dark seems to be more shady and crafty, while Dragon is very forward and powerful. 

If the two type had to be blades, Dark would be a scalpel, if you know what yer doing and you use it right you can fuck shit up, but the slightest error can be the end, while Dragon is more of an Axe, you can kinda aim it and sorta do neat little slant attacks with it but when it comes down to it yer just swinging and hoping for the best, but if you hit yer target, you probably don't need to hit it again. 

PM for more details on the Battles.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.