Favorite Pokemon Game? (4 Generations)

#1 Posted by JonathanMoore (1858 posts) -
#2 Posted by JonathanMoore (1858 posts) -

I'm sure this question has been done before, but I'm pretty sure it didn't have a poll, so now we know which one is loved the most. For me it was Pokemon Red/Blue. Loved it, maybe it was because I was there as a kid throughout its lifespan, but I loved every second of it.

#3 Posted by MattyFTM (14328 posts) -

I've got to go for Red/Blue. I loved that game. It was fantastic.

Moderator Online
#4 Posted by VWGTI (1919 posts) -

R/B

#5 Posted by Romination (2774 posts) -

Silver/Gold. It was everyhing I loved about the first game, but longer and with more and more interesting Pokemon. Plus, it had an art style to it that wasn't just a straight anime rip and some cool shading going into the sprites, AND a whole second island AND a day/night cycle.

yeah, man.

#6 Posted by JellyFish_Gsus (769 posts) -

Red/Blue i was the right age for it back then.

#7 Posted by ArbitraryWater (11423 posts) -

Gold/Silver/Crystal were the best. They took the concepts of R/B/Y, and expanded upon them in intelligent ways. And also, you fought Red at the very end, and he had a level 87 pikachu. Which I considered awesome at the age of 10.

#8 Posted by atejas (3057 posts) -

G/S/C.
Took everything good about R/B/Y and expanded on it.
R/S/E was actually a downgrade as far as features go.
D/P/P had some neat features, but the designs sucked.

#9 Posted by BackupPanic (111 posts) -
@ArbitraryWater said:
" Gold/Silver/Crystal were the best. They took the concepts of R/B/Y, and expanded upon them in intelligent ways. And also, you fought Red at the very end, and he had a level 87 pikachu. Which I considered awesome at the age of 10. "
This, all the way.
#10 Posted by nrain (1274 posts) -

I prefer the remake of the originals Leaf Green/Fire Red.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.