What's your Pokemon Team Set Up?

#1 Posted by Bestostero (2758 posts) -

What's your top six pokemon lineup for general battling? 

Mines :

So what's yours? :)
#2 Edited by Galiant (2193 posts) -

I like it, very classic! Except that Umbreon, but, hey - gotta have at least one Dark-type, right?

I always run with a different setup each time I play. I do like Nidoking though, despite his flaws. 

Back when Gold/Silver was new I ran with: 

Nidoking  

Tyranitar  
Tyranitar

Kabutops  
Kabutops
Golem  
Dragonite  
Machamp  
Machamp

...which is obviously not the best combination of types. I just liked them the most =P
#3 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19325 posts) -

I don't know, I don't have Pokémon Black or White yet.  I'm a ghost user, though, so it'd be something like Gengar, Froslass, Spiritomb, Dusknoir, Misdreavus and Rotom.

#4 Posted by keyhunter (3207 posts) -

Mine is either 6 wobbuffets with encore 6 FEAR or 6 Blissey with siesmic throw.

#5 Posted by Soaratia (4 posts) -

I've had a lot of different teams, but I think my favourite has to be my SoulSilver team: Typhlosion, Quagsire, Togekiss, Leafeon, Nidoqueen and Dragonite :)

#6 Posted by JackSukeru (5909 posts) -

With Black 2 I eventually converted my team into one consisting entirely of Bug-pokemon. I hope to be able to keep doing this in every game from here on out.

#7 Edited by Strangestories (111 posts) -

Dragonite, Chandlure, Lucario, Braviary, Metagross, and Cradily.

Lucario is becoming one of my favorite pokemon. It has Aura Sphere, Flash Cannon, Dragon Pulse, and Calm Mind. Special attack machine.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.