Bejeweled 3 Headed to Every Thinkable Platform Like Gaming's Time Eating Unicron

• 63 results
#51 Posted by MachoFantastico (4863 posts) -

Hope it comes to my 30 year old calculator.

#52 Posted by Gerhabio (1977 posts) -

i just want it for my ipod

#53 Posted by dagas (2902 posts) -

I've heard new cars will come with Bejeweled 3 pre-installed on the dashboard. This is a joke, but I can see it coming true in the near future.

#54 Posted by Vexxan (4623 posts) -

Give us iPad version, now!!

#55 Posted by buft (3320 posts) -
@gakon5 said:

I think it's like $8 on Windows Phone 7, which is about $6 more than I want to pay for most telephone-based video games.

so true. 

on topic though i hope they keep all the PC modes when it gets ported to DS because i really love the Aural tones mode before i go to sleep.
#56 Posted by MaFoLu (1859 posts) -

I actually can't see myself playing Bejeweled on anything other than my phone...

#57 Posted by tgammet (97 posts) -

I'll wait for the iPhone compatible version. I'm definitely not going to be buying this multiple times. It's crazy that I've had to wait as long as I have, as this game came out last year!

#58 Posted by MikkaQ (10336 posts) -

I'm gonna wait for the iPad version before buying, that and the iPhone version I look forward to.

#59 Posted by ExplodingTuba (95 posts) -

Can someone explain the title to me, I'm really not getting the joke of the title and kind of don't think I will because I'm already thinking too much about it. 

#60 Posted by MeatSim (10927 posts) -

It was only a matter of time.

#61 Posted by TheWoj (64 posts) -

I've always thought I needed more Bejeweled in my life.

#62 Posted by PLWolf (941 posts) -

Multiple places to play Bejeweled 3 just like I have for Bejeweled 2. Awesome!

#63 Posted by Grnd_Lb_Knt (181 posts) -

@patrickklepek The PC version didn't have any online support will the console versions?

#64 Posted by Xpgamer7 (2393 posts) -

This hasn't happened yet?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.