Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PopCap Games, Inc.

Company »

PopCap Games is a popular developer and publisher of casual games. To date, they have sold over one billion games. PopCap games are available on the web, PC , PS3,Mac, Xbox, Xbox 360, cell-phones, PDAs, Ipods and some other mobile devices.

PopCap Wii... Why not?

Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#1  Edited By Claude

I asked this question with Peggle. I've googled for answers, but why is PopCap not on the Wii? Is it not the casual console, what's going on? What am I missing?

Andorski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Andorski

PopCap overall has a problem with releasing their games on multiple platforms.  Them releasing Peggle on PS3 recently shows the length of time it takes them to port over their titles.  Maybe their resources are very limited, and with the time it takes to port games (e.g. they are currently porting PvZ to iPhone) and make new titles, they don't have any spare devs to make games on the Wii.

Emilio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By Emilio

They are losing billions in money, 

SO, we have to make a company like PopCap, make clones of their games, put on WiiWare, BAM 200,000,000 dollars day one.

FartyMcNarly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By FartyMcNarly

Why do stuff when you can not do stuff?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.