Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Port Royale 3: Pirates & Merchants

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Oct 16, 2012

Port Royale 3 is the next entry in the Port Royale franchise. Like its predecessors, Port Royale 3 takes place in the 17th century, and is a pirate themed strategy game.

Released on Xbox 360 in US

Fearbeard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Fearbeard

This game is out now for the Xbox 360 in the US. I ordered it through Amazon as I'm not sure what local stores would actually carry it.

Surprisingly, it actually plays well with the controller which was my biggest concern. Trading is easily done on the main navigation map, and you can even open up a building list in each town and visit whichever building you need to quickly and easily.

I've been playing through the Trader campaign so I haven't done any combat yet (I was never a big fan of combat in general in the Port Royale or Patrician games)

This isn't the type of game we see on consoles very often, and I'm glad to see it playing well on the system. It's not the type of game for everyone, but if the idea of building a huge trading empire in the Caribbean gets you excited then check it out.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.