Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Portal 2

Game » consists of 20 releases. Released Apr 19, 2011

Portal 2 is the sequel to the acclaimed first-person puzzle game, carrying forward its love of mind-bending problems and its reckless disregard for the space-time continuum.

Any word on when the SDK is coming out?

hoseph1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By hoseph1337

I've really wanted to get some more levels for this game, and I was wondering if anyone had any word on when it comes out. 

On an enitrely unrelated note: How awesome would it be if Valve released a single player expansion along the lines of what Rockstar did with Undead Nightmare, with you playing through the game with the character Wheatley replaced with the  SPOILER WARNING: Click here to reveal hidden content.
    NickLott

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By NickLott

Valve says they have a complete overhaul of the Source SDK and the Hammer editor coming so I'd say around then. With all the gels, beams and lasers, as well as Co-Op added in to Portal 2, I'm really looking forward to what the community does with Portal 2.

bongoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By bongoboy

I have been itching for some more Portal 2 maps. Hopefully the SDK arrives soon.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.